Question: Tickets available before the game?

ElkhartTider

All-American
Jan 13, 2005
Elkhart, Indiana
First of all Mods... I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here but I need an answer and Ticket Swap gets me no traffic.. move if you need to.

I'm going to my first home game in a few years... coming all the way from Indiana. I don't have a ticket to the game yet. In the past I've had luck getting a ticket before the game outside of the stadium. Will I still have luck doing this? It is only myself that needs a ticket. And I'm worried that I won't find one for a decent price. And also are there still fake tickets that people sell?

Someone tell me everything will be alright! lol

Also if you have a ticket to spare and want to meet up on campus PLEASE e-mail me... codyryanvincent@gmail.com

Thanks guys.

RTR

Newmarketcrew

Jul 27, 2012
Alabama
There always will be fake tickets for sale. There should be a few tickets around, but as you probably know the better tickets go early and for more money. If you wait til right at kickoff you might score some cheaper.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I honestly would be too scared to risk it. I would rather have ticket in hand bought from a respectable source so I could get my money back if something happened. Others have had luck scalping before the game, but be cautious because there are fakes out there.

ElkhartTider

All-American
Jan 13, 2005
Elkhart, Indiana
I am scared! I just feel like it is too late to try to get some. I don't care where I sit I just want to be in the stadium! haha

I wasn't sure I would be able to go because I coach for a high school team and we just lost last friday in the playoffs so now I'm free.. otherwise I would have bought them in advance.

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
First of all Mods... I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here but I need an answer and Ticket Swap gets me no traffic.. move if you need to.

I'm going to my first home game in a few years... coming all the way from Indiana. I don't have a ticket to the game yet. In the past I've had luck getting a ticket before the game outside of the stadium. Will I still have luck doing this? It is only myself that needs a ticket. And I'm worried that I won't find one for a decent price. And also are there still fake tickets that people sell?

Someone tell me everything will be alright! lol

Also if you have a ticket to spare and want to meet up on campus PLEASE e-mail me... codyryanvincent@gmail.com

Thanks guys.

RTR
It depends what game you are going to also. If it is Western Kentucky, I would guess that you would be able to find one outside no problem. ;)

Mudbone

Suspended
Oct 30, 2012
I was there before the Miss State game and saw all kinds of tickets for sale. It won't be a problem. The ticket brokers will be identified by the lanyard around their neck. You'll also see other (regular people) trying to unload tickets for people that couldn't make the game for whatever reason. I guess you run the risk of buying a counterfeit ticket, but I would say the odds are pretty slim.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I was there before the Miss State game and saw all kinds of tickets for sale. It won't be a problem. The ticket brokers will be identified by the lanyard around their neck. You'll also see other (regular people) trying to unload tickets for people that couldn't make the game for whatever reason. I guess you run the risk of buying a counterfeit ticket, but I would say the odds are pretty slim.
Odd first post :wink: but I agree. Always some tickets available!

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
It depends what game you are going to also. If it is Western Kentucky, I would guess that you would be able to find one outside no problem. ;)
I dunno, I'd be willing to bet all the Western Kentucky tickets have already been used and would be worthless to any remaining games.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I had a guy right across from BDS two hours before the MSU game selling tickets to the LSU game for $500 (2). I chuckled and thought, " You're nuts. If by chance we lose to unbeaten MSU, those tickets will be worth maybe half that."

There are tons on the Quad. I saw them.

brian

Scout Team
Nov 7, 2007
Spring Hill, Tn
my season ticket neighbor is selling one of his. I know its real because he sits beside me at every game..lol.. I can give you his cell number if you are interested. I think he wants $90 for it.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
If you don't find one ahead of time, you should have no problem getting one outside the stadium. There are always guys selling on University Blvd, from the strip to the quad and everywhere in between. Look for the guys with the lanyards around their necks to decrease the chance of getting taken in by a counterfeit ticket (although this is NOT a huge problem).

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I'll probably be scalping too. there will be plenty of tickets available. It just depends on how much you want to pay for them. Legitimate scalpers should have a license from the city. Like other said, just make sure the license is real too.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Register for classes at the Univeristy and get in on a student ticket. There seem to be plenty of seats open in the student section.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.