Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Tim Brando is really hoping A&M upsets Bama

Quote Originally Posted by We_are_Bama View Post
    Heck yeah he hopes we lose. Not just this week but every week. The more he hates, the more I chuckle.
    21-17 will stick in his craw for the next 360 days and that makes me smile.

2. Advertisement

His peer (radio) Paul Finebaum openly roots for the hometown teams when pressed. It would be career suicide to do otherwise. I have never had a problem with Brando but he can get a little obnoxious without working restraints.

BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    He has one daughter attending LSU and one daughter attending Ole Miss. What would you expect from him?
    A date?
    RIP Hub

Big surprise. Today, He picked A&M plus the points. So that means he picks them to win right?
    Roll Tide

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I am seeing a lot of talking heads pick A&M but not the majority. Brando does have it in for us from the Finebaum show. They just want to be able to say they picked it if it happens. I'm sure the team is seeing a lot of this stuff about getting beat and how good Manziel is and will come out with a chip on their shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by kotider View Post
    Brando is really hoping we get beat this weekend. I was watching his show today and he is convinced we will lose. He even had his guests agreeing it is very likely, although Ron Higgins said it ain't happening. I cannot stand this guy and his dislike for Bama fans.
    Let me save you allot of trouble for the weeks to come. Tim Brando, the rest of the country including some people around Montgomery will all be hoping that we get beat every week here on out (including the BSC game). That's the price of being the NY Yankees, the Lakers, the Man U, etc...,, of college football
    The guitar's all well and good John but you'll never make a living out of it.
    - (1956) Aunt Mimi to John Lennon

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

An idiot like Brando has nothing to lose by picking aTm. Everything to gain if they win. As if anyone with a pulse doesn't know that aTm could potentially give any team trouble this season.
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

1) who really cares?
    2) why waste your energy getting all worked up over it?
    3) do you really expect Alabama to be "America's Team"?
    4) if you don't like him don't listen or give his name face time on boards you post on.

Pretty simple, isn't it?

My Mood
    Aggressive0 on TideFans.com

ThumbsDown Re: Tim Brando is really hoping A&M upsets Bama

Quote Originally Posted by kotider View Post
    Brando is really hoping we get beat this weekend. I was watching his show today and he is convinced we will lose. He even had his guests agreeing it is very likely, although Ron Higgins said it ain't happening. I cannot stand this guy and his dislike for Bama fans.
    I really don't care what that moron thinks or say. He's about as credible and all knowing as my dog. I'm surprized he still has a job.

RTR
    15 National Championships
    They've got a name for the winners of the world, and i want a name when i lose, They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blue.( Steely Dan 1978 )

ROLL TIDE ROLL

BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

He was just talking about it again while commentating for the Arky/USCe game. He sounded so giddy at the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by RollTideMang View Post
    He was just talking about it again while commentating for the Arky/USCe game. He sounded so giddy at the thought.

I think he also wants ratings. If the outside world thinks Bama will be upset, they will all tune in.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    I think he also wants ratings. If the outside world thinks Bama will be upset, they will all tune in.
    I'm sure that's the case. I wish he was calling our game, so that I could hear the angst in his voice when we win.

I may listen to his show on Monday for the first time all year. Haha, but I am sure he will move onto Georgia beating us.
    Roll Tide