Tim Brando is really hoping A&M upsets Bama

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
His peer (radio) Paul Finebaum openly roots for the hometown teams when pressed. It would be career suicide to do otherwise. I have never had a problem with Brando but he can get a little obnoxious without working restraints.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I am seeing a lot of talking heads pick A&M but not the majority. Brando does have it in for us from the Finebaum show. They just want to be able to say they picked it if it happens. I'm sure the team is seeing a lot of this stuff about getting beat and how good Manziel is and will come out with a chip on their shoulder.

Sano

1st Team
Oct 30, 2006
NYC
Brando is really hoping we get beat this weekend. I was watching his show today and he is convinced we will lose. He even had his guests agreeing it is very likely, although Ron Higgins said it ain't happening. I cannot stand this guy and his dislike for Bama fans.
Let me save you allot of trouble for the weeks to come. Tim Brando, the rest of the country including some people around Montgomery will all be hoping that we get beat every week here on out (including the BSC game). That's the price of being the NY Yankees, the Lakers, the Man U, etc...,, of college football

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
1) who really cares?
2) why waste your energy getting all worked up over it?
3) do you really expect Alabama to be "America's Team"?
4) if you don't like him don't listen or give his name face time on boards you post on.

Pretty simple, isn't it?

dave12

All-SEC
Dec 14, 2002
hueytown, al. usa
Brando is really hoping we get beat this weekend. I was watching his show today and he is convinced we will lose. He even had his guests agreeing it is very likely, although Ron Higgins said it ain't happening. I cannot stand this guy and his dislike for Bama fans.
I really don't care what that moron thinks or say. He's about as credible and all knowing as my dog. I'm surprized he still has a job.

RTR:BigA:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I may listen to his show on Monday for the first time all year. Haha, but I am sure he will move onto Georgia beating us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.