Tim Brando is really hoping A&M upsets Bama

kotider

Jul 18, 2007
Brando is really hoping we get beat this weekend. I was watching his show today and he is convinced we will lose. He even had his guests agreeing it is very likely, although Ron Higgins said it ain't happening. I cannot stand this guy and his dislike for Bama fans.

wrathin

Suspended
Oct 30, 2011
Just stirring the pot and keeping people listening. I hear him every day to and from work. He's not usually to bad. Case in point, he would take Bama over UO any day but A&M is gonna beat us? Its just a talk show host talking.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I listened to that wind bag for a few minutes. He mentioned that is it probable that we might lose. What does that mean? Probable that we might lose? I hate it for anyone who tries to talk with him on that show. The only voice Brando likes to hear is his own.

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
Alabama was also supposed to lose to Michigan, Miss State and LSU as well.

Maybe Brando can surprise everyone and be the first Alabama hater to pick correctly...but I doubt it.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I like Brando, consummate pot stirrer which boosts his ratings. Why does every announcer or sportswriter have to love Alabama? If we lose we are out, none of us has any control over the outcome. Diversity of opinions is good.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Don't understand why everyone gets so worked up over what Brando says. Just turn him off. They can't all be Bama fans, and they aren't paid to be.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
He is an LSU fan and still bitter from the NC and last weekend and several more examples of pain we have inflicted over his lifetime. Agree with other posts, turn the channel, he is useless. RTR

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
*Alabama beats Texas A&M*
Brando: "Alabama really needs to watch out for Western Carolina this weekend....."

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
He is an LSU fan and still bitter from the NC and last weekend and several more examples of pain we have inflicted over his lifetime. Agree with other posts, turn the channel, he is useless. RTR
He also picked Alabama to win the game on a late FG and not cover the spread. His generalities are undercut by his failure at specifics.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
As much as Brando picks Alabama to lose, he's going to be right one of these days. I can hear him saying, "I told you so."

Count me with the crowd who says don't listen to him. He's an idiot and listening to his show only helps his ratings.

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
Brando is really hoping we get beat this weekend. I was watching his show today and he is convinced we will lose. He even had his guests agreeing it is very likely, although Ron Higgins said it ain't happening. I cannot stand this guy and his dislike for Bama fans.
Get used to it....he's a Bama hater, always has been, always will be.....I just ignore his stupid butt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.