Oops ... did anyone hear the slip? (Tiger Stadium reference ) Watch the teaser!

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
Just wondering if you all heard the slip by Saban at his Monday press conference. I honestly just think that he and the players have talked about that place all week and it was just a slip ... but yuk!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: Oops ... did anyone hear the slip?

Assume he is talking about calling your stadium "Tiger Stadium" or something like that.

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004

Yes ... that is what I am referring to. In the press conference on Monday he said the team was looking forward to playing at home in Tiger Stadium.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA

No big deal. He's been prepping the team and no doubt talking a lot about Tiger Stadium over the last week. As long as we beat LSU, I don't care if he says, The Big House or Touchdown Jesus.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

He can call BDS whatever he wants to as long as he keeps bringing those Crystal Footballs back to T-Town. ;)

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn

Considering that everyone lived, breathed and slept Tiger Stadium for the entire week, it"s an understandable slip. I admit though that I did an audible "Oops" when I heard it.

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011

I hope our team shows up in the right venue Saturday. A forfeit would be costly

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003

Well, we do own Tiger Stadium, so it's understandable.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam

Hazard of being in your 60's. Time meshes things. No biggie. Sheryl Crow forgot the lyrics to a song she wrote. We'll give him a pass.

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
Admin ... i was not trying to make the title a teaser. I just know that LSU people troll this board and did not want them opening the thread and making their comments. They are already making a huge deal of it on their boards.

Sorry that it was considered a teaser :(

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA

Hazard of being in your 60's. Time meshes things. No biggie. Sheryl Crow forgot the lyrics to a song she wrote. We'll give him a pass.
i saw ozzy osbourne in the mid-80's and he couldn't remember half the words to his songs...in fact, i'm not sure he actually knew where he was at the time. and nowadays, i'm not even sure he knows that he "is".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.