Oops ... did anyone hear the slip? (Tiger Stadium reference ) Watch the teaser!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Re: Oops ... did anyone hear the slip?

Not nearly as bad as calling your girlfriend your ex's name for sure.
I actually called my "now" wife my ex's name one time. Of course she startled me in my sleep and I'm still not sure where her name came out. Hey it worked for me!

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA

How could you tell?
because he was stumbling around the stage making noises rather than words. ozzy used to have a great rock and roll voice but the 80's were a very bad time for him with the booze and drugs. i saw him again in the late 90's when black sabbath reunited and they were all relatively sober and he sounded great and actually knew the lyrics. now, the years and the self-abuse have settled in for good.

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006

Tiger Stadium is ours too. I can probably count on one hand the number of times we've lost there in my lifetime.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

Look guys...Lou Saban has restored the Alabama Buffaloes football program to great heights so it's ok if he slips up and refers to Bryant Gumbel Stadium as Tiger Stadium.

And enough of that "it comes with age" stuff. I'm getting older and it hasn't affected me a bit. :)

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam

Look guys...Lou Saban has restored the Alabama Buffaloes football program to great heights so it's ok if he slips up and refers to Bryant Gumbel Stadium as Tiger Stadium.

And enough of that "it comes with age" stuff. I'm getting older and it hasn't affected me a bit. :)
Speaking of memory specifically i am sure.....😊

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008

Not nearly as bad as calling your girlfriend your ex's name for sure.
Reminds me of a time in college when I was juggling a few wommenz and I accidentally called one of them the wrong name. The next day I talked her into coming to see me at work and she started crying as we discussed this issue and she said it really hurt her when I called her the wrong name. I looked at her and said, "Laura...stop crying." Her name was Kristin :eek:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I had a t shirt back in the 91 that Tiger Stadium was our home away from home. I think it said there is no place like home with home scratched out to say Tiger Stadium.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Admin ... i was not trying to make the title a teaser. I just know that LSU people troll this board and did not want them opening the thread and making their comments. They are already making a huge deal of it on their boards.

Sorry that it was considered a teaser :(
Considering they're banned from posting, you've no need to worry about it.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA

Reminds me of a time in college when I was juggling a few wommenz and I accidentally called one of them the wrong name. The next day I talked her into coming to see me at work and she started crying as we discussed this issue and she said it really hurt her when I called her the wrong name. I looked at her and said, "Laura...stop crying." Her name was Kristin :eek:
Playing with fire........

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

That's why you say "babe," "sweetie," or something like that. Always good. ;):D

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005

I do not know why, but this worries me. I am wondering if the LSU game is still giving the entire team a beating.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL

I do not know why, but this worries me. I am wondering if the LSU game is still giving the entire team a beating.
Yeah, me too. :rolleyes: That 17-21 beating was almost a loss except for the final score.

So what's your take on the Dawgs at API? Any new suspensions to worry about??

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.