Les Being Les When It Comes to Recruiting Bo Scarbrough

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Horrible recruiting effort by the Tigers. Also how unbelievable does Scarbrough look for his age? For any age? I could work out every day of my life and never be in that good of shape. He is going to be unbelievable.

Tuscaloosa (AL) Northridge running back Bo Scarbrough was named by
247Sports as the No. 7 prospect in the nation for the Class of 2014.

(Photo courtesy of 247Sports)

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I read that article earlier too. Boy did they mess up. i don't think it would have made a difference in his decision, but it should confirm it even more to Bama. Maybe Miles knew he had no chance and didn't want to waste time with Bo. I'm glad he at least got to get in to see the game.

tidefaninvr

3rd Team
Sep 15, 2007
Yea LSWho really hosed it. The kid looks 25...he will be massive once he gets in the strength and conditioning program

MS TN NC Tidefan

3rd Team
Jan 2, 2003
Huntersville, NC, USA
LSU, of course, has put a little different spin on the story than what was reported, but whatever. It seems they acknowledge Bo is a lost cause. It will be interesting to see if their story changes at some point over the next year and a half.

Glad Bo is Bama bound!!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Have to wonder if Les began feeling that Bo was going to be at the game cheering and/or recruiting for Bama, which caused the ticket situation.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Have to wonder if Les began feeling that Bo was going to be at the game cheering and/or recruiting for Bama, which caused the ticket situation.
That's what I'm going with, he knew Bo was a Bama lock so he decided to screw with him.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't know. You wouldn't think you would ever intentionally burn a bridge with someone that good...especially someone who is still 16 months from being able to sign on the dotted line.

What if something drastically changed with his feelings about Bama? I know he says he's "100 percent Bama" but it would be smart not to intentionally cause him to have bad feelings toward LSU, which is apparently what this caused.

I say they dropped the ball big time!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don't know. You wouldn't think you would ever intentionally burn a bridge with someone that good...especially someone who is still 16 months from being able to sign on the dotted line.

What if something drastically changed with his feelings about Bama? I know he says he's "100 percent Bama" but it would be smart not to intentionally cause him to have bad feelings toward LSU, which is apparently what this caused.

I say they dropped the ball big time!
I agree with this. I imagine somebody got in some big time trouble over it as well.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
If LSU had won I bet they would have shown him the time of his life! As it turned out they were probably best off not showing him their tears and anger for Bama! They will be back I would bet but just at a better time for them. ;)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.