BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    Recipes
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Les Being Les When It Comes to Recruiting Bo Scarbrough

Horrible recruiting effort by the Tigers. Also how unbelievable does Scarbrough look for his age? For any age? I could work out every day of my life and never be in that good of shape. He is going to be unbelievable.

Tuscaloosa (AL) Northridge running back Bo Scarbrough was named by
    247Sports as the No. 7 prospect in the nation for the Class of 2014.

(Photo courtesy of 247Sports)
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Les Being Les When It Comes to Recruiting Bo Scarbrough

I read that article earlier too. Boy did they mess up. i don't think it would have made a difference in his decision, but it should confirm it even more to Bama. Maybe Miles knew he had no chance and didn't want to waste time with Bo. I'm glad he at least got to get in to see the game.

BamaNation Second Team
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Yea LSWho really hosed it. The kid looks 25...he will be massive once he gets in the strength and conditioning program

BamaNation First Team MS TN NC Tidefan's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

LSU, of course, has put a little different spin on the story than what was reported, but whatever. It seems they acknowledge Bo is a lost cause. It will be interesting to see if their story changes at some point over the next year and a half.

Glad Bo is Bama bound!!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Have to wonder if Les began feeling that Bo was going to be at the game cheering and/or recruiting for Bama, which caused the ticket situation.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Have to wonder if Les began feeling that Bo was going to be at the game cheering and/or recruiting for Bama, which caused the ticket situation.
    That's what I'm going with, he knew Bo was a Bama lock so he decided to screw with him.

BamaNation All-American BamaMoon's Avatar

I don't know. You wouldn't think you would ever intentionally burn a bridge with someone that good...especially someone who is still 16 months from being able to sign on the dotted line.

What if something drastically changed with his feelings about Bama? I know he says he's "100 percent Bama" but it would be smart not to intentionally cause him to have bad feelings toward LSU, which is apparently what this caused.

I say they dropped the ball big time!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    I don't know. You wouldn't think you would ever intentionally burn a bridge with someone that good...especially someone who is still 16 months from being able to sign on the dotted line.

What if something drastically changed with his feelings about Bama? I know he says he's "100 percent Bama" but it would be smart not to intentionally cause him to have bad feelings toward LSU, which is apparently what this caused.

I say they dropped the ball big time!
    I agree with this. I imagine somebody got in some big time trouble over it as well.

If LSU had won I bet they would have shown him the time of his life! As it turned out they were probably best off not showing him their tears and anger for Bama! They will be back I would bet but just at a better time for them.

BamaNation All-SEC CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    My Mood
    Brooding on TideFans.com

Hate to be LSU when Bo starts wearing Crimson.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.