I think we're gonna set a record this year (Bama-Auburn spread)

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
Just curious...what is the record for the biggest spread in the Bama-Auburn game? Right now, I would say the spread for this year's game will be over 30 points easy. That's gotta be a record, right?

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
It would be nice to set a new record for margin of victory too. The record is currently held by Alabama in 1948 by a margin of 55 points (55-0).

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Captain Obvious signing in, but I think the spread will largely depend on how well we play (and hopefully beat) TAM....&....how badly Georgia beats the barn.

I couldn't care less about the spread, but I'd like to see the final score be 50 something to nothing!!!:BigA:

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
I mostly just want to shut them out. They scored 14 on us last year with a defensive fumble recovery in the end zone and a kick return for TD. Their offense got zippo, and let's make sure their whole team is scoreless this time!

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
Captain Obvious signing in, but I think the spread will largely depend on how well we play (and hopefully beat) TAM....&....how badly Georgia beats the barn.

I couldn't care less about the spread, but I'd like to see the final score be 50 something to nothing!!!:BigA:

Pretty much what I'd like to see also......

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
I mostly just want to shut them out. They scored 14 on us last year with a defensive fumble recovery in the end zone and a kick return for TD. Their offense got zippo, and let's make sure their whole team is scoreless this time!
^^^ THIS.
Plus, it'll put a chip on our D's shoulders going into Atlanta, and they'll try to extend the number of scoreless quarters, making it even more difficult on Georgia.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.