Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American KanBama's Avatar

Possible reason why Auburn is so bad tihs year?(Security Firm hired to enforce cufew)

Ran across this article on SI and wondered if this might be one of the reason Auburn is acting so bad. Are the "Kids" acting up because they did not come to college to be treated like kids....
    http://tracking.si.com/2012/11/08/au.../?sct=cf_t2_a7
    Avatar is a picture of me and my High School running buddy's enjoying a Bama game

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JPT4Bama's Avatar

Re: Possible reason why Auburn is so bad tihs year?(Security Firm hired to enforce cu

Fambly all in..before 11:00pm that is.
    Ask me about my vow of silence.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonSEC's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Possible reason why Auburn is so bad tihs year?(Security Firm hired to enforce cu

I'd like to hear Trooper/Luper try to spin this policy into a plus for recruiting. Come to college and have truant officers keep tabs on you. Don't worry about learning personal responsibility, we'll handle that for ya.
    Lee

"A long way," he said after being asked how far the Crimson Tide had come since Coach Nick Saban arrived three years ago. "I guess you could say it's the distance from Shreveport to Pasadena."
    Mike Johnson

BamaNation All-American KanBama's Avatar

Welcome to Auburn, we want you to feel like family here so we are going to continue you parents rule and give you a curfew.

What's that? You never had a curfew at home and were allowed to stay out until you felt like coming in..

No Problem... Meet Officer Johnson, he is the security guard assigned to see that you do make it in on time.

Avatar is a picture of me and my High School running buddy's enjoying a Bama game

BamaNation All-American 1FitToBeTide's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Here's an expanded article. CLICK

"When you are arguing against Him, you are arguing against the very power that makes you able to argue at all." C.S. Lewis

"Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth thrown in. Aim at Earth and you will get neither." C.S Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by 1FitToBeTide View Post
    Here's an expanded article. CLICK
    From that article.....

The curfew has been a source of frustration for Auburn football players, many of whom have complained via social media, including last week during Halloween.
    They couldn't finish trick or treating by 11:00?

There are not many things a coach could do to destroy the trust he has with his players than to have someone else checking up on them "for their own good". It is creating a sense of not only distrust but disrespect. These guys are all at least 18 years old, can vote, serve in the military, and be tried as an adult. Not a smart move by the coaching staff.
    It's not rocket surgery!

BamaNation Second Team TraskiTideFan's Avatar

Its been real interesting keeping up with the train wreck on the Plains but this takes the cake. The head football coach is supposed to be the ultimate father and authority figure to a football team. Its even more evident at any successful college program. What does this say about the head man at that program that you have to hire an enforcer to control your "household". There should be a case study done in West Georgia on how NOT to run a football program. But I digress, there already is. LOL

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Nothing good happens after midnight. I mean 11.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

Not surprised. Burn barn burn

RTR!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

As I heard last night, this story got leaked/released for a reason. It's all part of an effort to cast continued doubt in how Chizik is running things so the firing comes off that much easier.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I am quite sure this "security firm" will be called by au and aubarn police whenever their players are involved in anything as well.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    As I heard last night, this story got leaked/released for a reason. It's all part of an effort to cast continued doubt in how Chizik is running things so the firing comes off that much easier.
    Bingo.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!