Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-American Bad Pony's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Possible reason why Auburn is so bad tihs year?(Security Firm hired to enforce cu

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBeta View Post
    There are not many things a coach could do to destroy the trust he has with his players than to have someone else checking up on them "for their own good". It is creating a sense of not only distrust but disrespect. These guys are all at least 18 years old, can vote, serve in the military, and be tried as an adult. Not a smart move by the coaching staff.
    I think it's the players that have destroyed the trust, just look at the police blotter to confirm....along with a couple of coaches recruiting the players that bring this environment/attitude. Reap what you sow...

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team Highway59's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Re: Possible reason why Auburn is so bad tihs year?(Security Firm hired to enforce cu

Probably the same "security firm" that handles mouthy former employees and players.

My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

I wonder if the security firm carries firearms, because the players do!
    "Well, another day has passed and I didn't use ALGEBRA once....."

BamaNation First Team saraelizabethua's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I'd ALMOST understand this action if it was in response to rampant, widespread rule/law-breaking. OR if they were undefeated and tightening up to keep the players safe and focused.

But when you've only won two games, why would you deprive your players the rare chance to drink away their problems on Halloween?

Wait a minute, Auburn has football player development department. Like, for realz?

No, I'm serious. Really?

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    From that article.....

They couldn't finish trick or thefting by 11:00?
    FIFY.

Quote Originally Posted by saraelizabethua View Post
    I'd ALMOST understand this action if it was in response to rampant, widespread rule/law-breaking.
    I think you answered your own question. At least they know that is the perception.

This is a bright shining example of how incompetent their outfit really is. They go from an "anything goes" stance on players (y'all know the history) to a "nothing goes" mentality. It just don't work that way. If you let lunatics run the asylum, good luck getting that control back. I mean the bad seeds already ruined it for the few good character kids that they actually got, why ruin such a wonderful thing?

BamaNation Second Team
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamamc1 View Post
    I am quite sure this "security firm" will be called by au and aubarn police whenever their players are involved in anything as well.
    Who do you think gets called first?