Love the lingo:
"Jeepers creepers"
"Look, ma, no cavities."

Thanks for posting. I actually remember watching that on a cabinet model b&w TV

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Thanks , its great for any Bama fan no matter what the age in my opinion. I wish we had replays of all our Bowl games dating back to when tv started broadcasting. You would think the networks had copies but I have never seen a replay of a complete game from the 60's of any of the Bowl games.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
I think the 1967 Sugar Bowl is available on Netflix DVD, the one when we put the wood to Nebraska at the end of the '66 season.
Again, I think that's the case.
Could be wrong. Usually am.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
And Bebes was fired how long after that game? A year or two?

I remember the late sixties, how we seemed to be going downhill and of course 1971 and the beginning of the glorious wishbone days.:BigA:

This (Cotton Bowl) was also 1 or 2 games into our losing 7 or 8 consecutive bowl games I believe.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Thanks , its great for any Bama fan no matter what the age in my opinion. I wish we had replays of all our Bowl games dating back to when tv started broadcasting. You would think the networks had copies but I have never seen a replay of a complete game from the 60's of any of the Bowl games.
There used to be a member here that had replays of old games. I remember he worked at U of H. Maybe some of the Mods have contact info.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.