breaking barn news

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
"Do you have to do it the Nick Saban way? No, but there has to be instant accountability for every breath you take.”
It's not necessarily the "Nick Saban way". "It" is paying attention to every little detail and making sure you do things the way they're supposed to be done. Every day and every night. "It" is also a formula for success that is used by the military and successful corporations all over the world.
Example: Do you know why every french fry from any McDonald's restaurant tastes exactly like every other french fry from every other McDonald's restaurant in the entire world? It's because they've developed a "recipe for success". Certain types of potatoes cut a certain way, fried in a certain type of oil at a certain temperature for a certain amount of time. Every manager of every one of their restaurants must follow that formula down to the last detail. Do you know what happens to a manager who varies from that formula even a little bit?
Simple. He/she gets fired.
So others can say what they will about the "Nick Saban way", but he's developed his own "formula for success" and he puts it to use every single day. Quite successfully, I might add.
:biga:

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
This crybaby has been whining about CNS for years, but now that they are losing, he is singing CNS' praises. Its the same thing as all the people who squealed with joy about Petrino getting fired at Arky (because they were losing to him) and calling him the scumbag that he is, but now they think it is their duty according to the Creed to give him a second chance. They have trashed us for years about retro NC's, but now they are wanting to claim 1910, 1913, 1914, 1958, 1983, 1993, and 2004. There's a thread about it on ITAT right now, and I haven't seen one of them protest the travesty of "claming what they didn't deserve", as they say we do.
These people are pathetic, and make me sick!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
This crybaby has been whining about CNS for years, but now that they are losing, he is singing CNS' praises. Its the same thing as all the people who squealed with joy about Petrino getting fired at Arky (because they were losing to him) and calling him the scumbag that he is, but now they think it is their duty according to the Creed to give him a second chance. They have trashed us for years about retro NC's, but now they are wanting to claim 1910, 1913, 1914, 1958, 1983, 1993, and 2004. There's a thread about it on ITAT right now, and I haven't seen one of them protest the travesty of "claming what they didn't deserve", as they say we do.
These people are pathetic, and make me sick!
Apparently those Auburn folks are using info from "College football data warehouse .com". They say Auburn has three recognized national championships, but about 5 more that were awarded by some group but unrecognized.
By that same measure, they say Bama has 13 recognized national championships (not 1941), but have 14 more unrecognized championships that were awarded by some group. Bama's total is 27....yes they say we have 27 total national championships.
Anyway they are comparing their illigit ones to our legit ones.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Apparently those Auburn folks are using info from "College football data warehouse .com". They say Auburn has three recognized national championships, but about 5 more that were awarded by some group but unrecognized.
By that same measure, they say Bama has 13 recognized national championships (not 1941), but have 14 more unrecognized championships that were awarded by some group. Bama's total is 27....yes they say we have 27 total national championships.

Auburn doesn't measure up to us, no matter how they try to spin it.
That's why Auburn will always be 'The little brother'.
Face it... 'The Auburn Logic' has always been kind of clownish and transparent.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Someome has already snuck the 1913 NC on to their Wikipedia page.

I'll say this: If major selectors select them as the 1913 NC, I wouldn't argue with that. They were undefeated, and they probably have as a legit of a claim as anyone on that one. As far as I can tell, no major selector considers 1910 or 1914 to be legit. Now - the rest are truly ridiculous. In 1958, LSU went undefeated and is the recognized NC (AU had a tie). In 1983, they may have been the best team at the end of year, but that would be like us counting 1966 - You just can't do it. In 1993, they were on probation, and played no bowl game. in 2004, they went undefeated, but did not get the chance to play #1 or #2, which sucks for them, but you cannot count it as a NC.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Dude, your defense gave up 101 points in the last two SEC games. Its not all Cheesy's fault. I did like how he quickly played the youth card, howver.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
Someome has already snuck the 1913 NC on to their Wikipedia page.

I'll say this: If major selectors select them as the 1913 NC, I wouldn't argue with that. They were undefeated, and they probably have as a legit of a claim as anyone on that one. As far as I can tell, no major selector considers 1910 or 1914 to be legit. Now - the rest are truly ridiculous. In 1958, LSU went undefeated and is the recognized NC (AU had a tie). In 1983, they may have been the best team at the end of year, but that would be like us counting 1966 - You just can't do it. In 1993, they were on probation, and played no bowl game. in 2004, they went undefeated, but did not get the chance to play #1 or #2, which sucks for them, but you cannot count it as a NC.

Let Auburn have 1913.
Their problems run much deeper than that.
They're so fixated on us that they won't do the *hard work* it takes to be a competitive top 5 team year in and year out. If they did, they wouldn't have been left at the alter in 1983 or 2004.

(And for any AU trolls reading this, what I mean by "hard work" is HARD WORK, which you talk about in that bizarre creed of yours, but you never seem to get around to doing it.)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Don't know if the Auburn ship is going to slowly burn down to the water line,
or just capsize and take em all down with it.

Meanwhile Cheese Dip is 'Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic', while the band plays on...

IMO: This year Auburn has been like coming in at the end of a bad movie...
You know the ending, but are spared the gory details... ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.