Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American theballguy's Avatar
    Behind is in Colorado Springs, heart in Alabama
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: breaking barn news

Is Jimbo Fisher seriously considering this job?
    I know what it takes to win. If I can sell them on what it takes to win, then we are not going to lose too many football games. - Coach Paul Bryant and I can see Coach Nick Saban agreeing completely.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by theballguy View Post
    why would he?

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Nope. Why would he? (just like davefrat said). It's just barners dreaming, and I wouldn't be worried about him anyways!

LOL! He's coached there and he's not 4-19 as a head coach...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame Mamacalled's Avatar

I will say that it will be telling if they hire a coach that has not proven himself as a head coach. If they do there is no question they do it because they want someone that they can control.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Guess I should post this here. Heath Evans ain't a happy Auburn man.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    That's pretty much what most others have seen that are outsiders looking in.
    It's not rocket surgery!

BamaNation Hall of Fame IH8Orange's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    That's a great read and he nailed it when he explained the difference between mentally and physically tough players and those that aren't.
    "If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" - Coach Scott Cochran

"Sharing a conference with Nick Saban is like sharing a steak with a lion. Only one of you wins that battle. And it's not you." - Gregg Doyel

FB | REC Moderator

Not that he will ever take the job, but I can't get the AU fascination with Jimbo.

The man can't get it done with top talent in the pitiful ACC, what makes them think he will take down the Alabamas and LSUs of the SEC when you can't stave off the mighty NC States of the world?

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar
    My Mood
    Brooding on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by IH8Orange View Post
    That's a great read and he nailed it when he explained the difference between mentally and physically tough players and those that aren't.
    Agreed. Evans sounds observant.
    Man, I hope they don't fire Chizik...

FB | REC Moderator

Breaking "news" ? I really did post that CGC was already out about 3 weeks ago .....
    "I know there's tremendous expectations here for what you would like to accomplish with this football program . I can tell you that however you feel about it , I have even higher expectations for what we want to accomplish . I want to win every game we play ." - Nick Saban 1/4/07

Quote Originally Posted by LCN View Post
    Breaking "news" ? I really did post that CGC was already out about 3 weeks ago .....
    I closed the old thread so we don't have multiple barn-obsessed threads on our front page. Bama is in the process of a magic season and we don't need multiple barn threads taking up space. It appears our fans from LA are more obsessed, for what I guess are fairly obvious reasons...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

FB | REC Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    I closed the old thread so we don't have multiple barn-obsessed threads on our front page. Bama is in the process of a magic season and we don't need multiple barn threads taking up space. It appears our fans from LA are more obsessed, for what I guess are fairly obvious reasons...
    I no fan of countless barner threads either What I had posted was just dumped into the one Jess had started as I hope , fingers crossed , to NEVER start one LOL .
    "I know there's tremendous expectations here for what you would like to accomplish with this football program . I can tell you that however you feel about it , I have even higher expectations for what we want to accomplish . I want to win every game we play ." - Nick Saban 1/4/07