breaking barn news

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I thought his name was Frank.

Seriously, that Auburn247 article wasn't news and didn't change anything that we already knew.

There's a good chance he may be fired. There's a chance he may return. No decision has been made yet.

So why is everyone so excited about this story?
it's such a strange story. "we are forming a committee to decide if we might fire him and if we do here is a random guy we should consider replacing him with"

Don't recall I have ever seen any school do this

only the boogs

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
The Barn is going to be lucky to hire anyone worth having, coaches are not stupid. Taking that job is like walking through a un-cleared minefield, never know when something will blow up. Add to the fact GC won a NC two years prior and they're letting him go, harsh. Coordinators hired and fired by the bushel. Roadblocks of Lowder, Dye, Raine, etc. Oh and, Nick Saban up the road. Big names (unless they're toxic already), not a snowballs chance in.................

Roll Tide

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
I will say that it will be telling if they hire a coach that has not proven himself as a head coach. If they do there is no question they do it because they want someone that they can control.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Not that he will ever take the job, but I can't get the AU fascination with Jimbo.

The man can't get it done with top talent in the pitiful ACC, what makes them think he will take down the Alabamas and LSUs of the SEC when you can't stave off the mighty NC States of the world?

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
Breaking "news" ? I really did post that CGC was already out about 3 weeks ago .....

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Breaking "news" ? I really did post that CGC was already out about 3 weeks ago .....
I closed the old thread so we don't have multiple barn-obsessed threads on our front page. Bama is in the process of a magic season and we don't need multiple barn threads taking up space. It appears our fans from LA are more obsessed, for what I guess are fairly obvious reasons...

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
I closed the old thread so we don't have multiple barn-obsessed threads on our front page. Bama is in the process of a magic season and we don't need multiple barn threads taking up space. It appears our fans from LA are more obsessed, for what I guess are fairly obvious reasons...
I no fan of countless barner threads either :( What I had posted was just dumped into the one Jess had started as I hope , fingers crossed , to NEVER start one LOL .

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Wouldn't hurt my feelings if you dumped this one. I hope they keep Chiz AND his entire staff. He deserves more time.

"He's a really good man. The team is talented but soooooooooooo young." :rolleyes:

RTR!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.