Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    anywhere BUT the pit of HELL called opelika/goobers corner.
    Post Thanks / Like

announcer on css makes fun of AJ for emotions after lsu game

I dont know if anyone saw it a couple of minutes ago but the show on css that previews college games for the weekend just ended and this bald guy named ryan was criticizing AJ for crying afer he won the game last week. He said that men dont cry over sports. So please tell me why did this issue never come up when tebow cried like a school girl? Ive seen professional athletes cry all the time but you never hear jerks like this criticize them. I laugh at people like this clown who try to act tough by criticizing
    someone else for showing emotion when they themselves are the most pitiful of ptitiful and weakest of weak. Seriously wow what a real man to make fun of a college kid for showing emotion after a big win.

Then he goes on to say that he got not so nice emails and peeople in person got mad at him and said he didnt care. To makematters worse he picked Bama to lose and said that AJ had better get ready because h had even worse times coming ahead. Even more ignorance showe when he said that the last 3 quarterbacks Bama lost to was scam, jj and tebow which is totaly false since Bama owned tebow the last time we played him.

It really chaps me that someone that comes from the gutter like this boy insults our qb and a person like AJ.

Anyone know who this bald inbred is?
    Last edited by liquidvengeance; November 8th, 2012 at 06:46 PM.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Florida Tom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: announcer on css makes fun of AJ for emotions after lsu game

I heard many more say that AJ is for real, a real leader & that look in his eye of confidence & trust in his teammates is why they scored.

Pure emotion is Great at the right time & I don't care what anyone else thinks he has this team on his side.

I loved it!

RTR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liquidvengeance View Post
    I dont know if anyone saw it a couple of minutes ago but the show on css that previews college games for the weekend just ended and this bald guy named ryan was criticizing AJ for crying afer he won the game last week. He said that men dont cry over sports. So please tell me why did this issue never come up when tebow cried like a school girl? Ive seen professional athletes cry all the time but you never hear jerks like this criticize them. I laugh at people like this clown who try to act tough by criticizing
    someone else for showing emotion when they themselves are the most pitiful of ptitiful and weakest of weak. Seriously wow what a real man to make fun of a college kid for showing emotion after a big win.

Then he goes on to say that he got not so nice emails and peeople in person got mad at him and said he didnt care. To makematters worse he picked Bama to lose and said that AJ had better get ready because h had even worse times coming ahead. Even more ignorance showe when he said that the last 3 quarterbacks Bama lost to was scam, jj and tebow which is totaly false since Bama owned tebow the last time we played him.

It really chaps me that someone that comes from the gutter like this boy insults our qb and a person like AJ.

Nope, but anybody on CSS is trying to get somewhere else. What better way than by dreaming up an issue about Alabama? Like everyone else, I flip to that channel only if a good game is being rerun.

Besides, I understand one of the players said the Holy Ghost was involved. That would make me cry with joy.
    Last edited by jabcmb; November 8th, 2012 at 06:54 PM.

anywhere BUT the pit of HELL called opelika/goobers corner.
    Post Thanks / Like

Just found out who this deject reject is. Supposedly name is ryan stewart who claims to have played for the get this oh so great detroit lions and sad georgia tech yellow bellies.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Just shows you how much AJ cares about football. I was listening to Cowherd earlier today and he was saying why people like Sanchez, do not excel in the NFL...because he is too casual, he doesn't live and breathe football.

AJ is someone who lives and breathes football. He said the other day that the win won't mean anything unless they finish strong.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

We had our fun out of Tebow here on TideFans. Comes with the territory.

Post Thanks / Like

I just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv AJ's emotion.

Sure, it cuts both ways [as in, for example, when CNS had to conspicuously tell him to chill on the sidelines early last season] but his tears following Saturday's spectacular come-from-behind victory only served to confirm - at least for me, and all other reasonable people - that that boy bleeds crimson.

We are blessed to have him, and other teams would be blessed to have players who embody his spirit and dedication...

BamaNation All-SEC tidefanbeezer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

AJ Saturday was the epitome of "leaving it all on the field".

Who cares what this dude thinks. I would take AJ as my QB every day of the week.

Post Thanks / Like

watch the replay of the post game interview when AJ walks up to Saban. Saban had a genuine smile and hugged AJ. You never see that kind of emotion out of Saban. So it was real. Oh and who gives a rip about him crying. If he had lost and cried then its a different set of circumstances.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

so, who are the last 3 QBs we lost to? Jefferson, Newton, and whom? I thought it was Tebow.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

What?
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Just found out who this deject reject is. Supposedly name is ryan stewart who claims to have played for the get this oh so great detroit lions and sad georgia tech yellow bellies.
    Then it's one of the "Two Stus" that have/had a radio show. Doug Stewart and Ryan Stewart. They're brothers. I am not crazy about them on the radio.

BamaNation Hall of Fame lafella's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Espn said something bout it right after the game that wasn't kind. I must admit also I was a bit taken back by it. Alotta pressure on those kids and sometimes it comes out when they least expect it or when we do.
    Hey Daddy why doesn't Auburn have a number beside their name? 5 year old son during the iron bowl.