Game Thread: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. aTm****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hate having a South Carolina game before ours on CBS. Remember last time Spurrier wanted to continue throwing the ball even when they are up big in a game. I hope it ends before ours.
Maybe SC will be up so big by then that they'll reduce them to a little box and show our kickoff...

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
At the rate SC-Arky is going we will probably miss the 1Q of our game. Took 1:50 to play the 1st half. Historically 2nd half takes 10-15 min longer. That puts game over about 3:15pm. Really will suck if they join in progress in 2nd Q.

Any chance they'd hold our start? That or either start on CBS sportsnetwork, or allow ESPN to throw the start on ESPN News or 360? (Both have SEC contract...)

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
At the rate SC-Arky is going we will probably miss the 1Q of our game. Took 1:50 to play the 1st half. Historically 2nd half takes 10-15 min longer. That puts game over about 3:15pm. Really will suck if they join in progress in 2nd Q.

If that is the case, where would they show our game? I don't have the cbssports channel.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Any chance they'd hold our start? That or either start on CBS sportsnetwork, or allow ESPN to throw the start on ESPN News or 360? (Both have SEC contract...)
Most of the blame lies with CBS and their interminable commercials. Why don't they just schedule realistic times? Also, I believe CSOS would pass every down just to keep the camera off us...

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
Beautiful day for a football game. Can't wait for 2:30. Gonna put a whoopin on aTm.

I don't know about you guys but I'm becoming a fan of Samantha Steele. She is very talented, great voice and delivery, and does a great job. Besides she is hawt.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
No way they don't start ours on TV, it will bring in huge ratings. If I remember last time South Carolina was taking forever, they postponed our game about 15 mins.

We will see. I need to get my radio app ready just in case.
I hope they'd hold it but, I bet both coaches would be ....ed to sit around 40 minutes. Maybe SC will score a few quick TD's and then run the ball.
(I know unlikely cuz ole ball coach will run it up if he can)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.