Game Thread: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. aTm****

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Good morning, y'all! Sorry I'm a little behind this morning getting this open for you. We're fixing to head out to our younger girl's last softball tournament of the fall season, so I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Y'all have a great morning and I hope to get myself back home in time to see you in the game thread.

Roll Tide Roll~~~~

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Man, that was a LONG week. Guess things like the election and the fact sick season cranked up at the hospital (plus I pulled an extra day this week for a sick co-worker) made that a long seven days. I hope the players got a bit of rest before the intensity.

I'll be in and out. I'm at work and 230 games mean I get snippets here and there but follow it with GameCast on one screen and TF on the other.

Here's also hoping no server issues today :)

Circumstances changed this week - gonna try hard to make it to the Iron Bowl Snap on the helmets and RTR

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Morning everyone. I think this game is making me a little nervous, been up since 3:30. Roll Tide and kick some Aggie backside.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
roll tide everyone. my brother is in town visiting this weekend and we will get to watch the game together. no real plans today, just watching football and hanging out.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Roll Tide! About to get a Few hours of BBall Practice in and then turn on the game! Got some Blackeyed Peas and Corn Bread ready to go for Lunch and the game. Looks to be a first snowy day for us here in Northern AZ.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Seems like everyone is a little more relaxed and optimistic this morning compared to last week. Hopefully that is a good sign! Looking forward to more pluck and grit from the men in Crimson! RTR

WCS Dad

Scout Team
Oct 2, 2004
Rainbow City, AL
RTR everyone. Rolling out to T'Town in a bit. For any veteran out there who is coming to the game and hasn't heard, they are having a vets tailgate set up from 11:30 - 1:30 in the NW corner of the guad. I'm hoping to stop by. Not sure what they're having, but it's free to vets and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.