Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: No SEC National Champion

We've still got a slim shot at the BCS title. Just like last year, let's take care of the rest of our business and see what happens.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Second Team CaptainTide's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JD95 View Post
    We've still got a slim shot at the BCS title. Just like last year, let's take care of the rest of our business and see what happens.
    Completely agree. As fans, let's just see what happens. The players and coaches want a national championship, and they're going to give it all they've got to get back there. We shouldn't give up hope because are they going to? No.

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Well I haven't given up, with more than likely UGA, ND, KSU, Oregon ahead of us we have a great chance to move up. We should beat UGA, I'm not sold on Notre Dumb finishing undefeated, and K State can make things interesting sometimes. Oregon still has The Civil War and the PAC12 title game as well. Things are far from over for us...

BamaNation First Team PCBamafan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Not so fast, my friends!! I will not give up on the TIDE and the possibility of playing for the MNC.

Oregon has a tough schedule after tonight with Stanford, Oregon St, and either UCLA or USC in the Pac-12 CG. I can see them losing to any of those teams.

Notre Dame still has to go to USC, and they haven't faced a decent offense all year. Bad part is, USC's defense is HORRIBLE!

Kansas St faces Texas on 12/1. Wouldn't that be ironic if Texas helped us back into the MNC game?!

What Bama has to do is WIN! Even if the next 2 could be "gimme's", Georgia will not be!

I like to remain positive and find the bright side. Even tho I, too, am bummed about the loss, I will NOT concede ANYTHING!!
    ROLL TIDE!!

Suspended

No SEC National Champion

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    not quoted
    You can't say that.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Just like last year, Bama can only hope for the chips to correctly fall. Have to wonder what the computers would think of an undefeated K-State compared to a 12-1 Bama/UGA.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Computers have been re-programmed to not like the SEC. Same thing with the national media.
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

BamaNation Second Team

I have a few USC fans, I told them to win out so we can play for the title .

BamaNation All-SEC WylieTexasTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Honestly we have a more realistic path to Miami right now than we did to NOLA after the LSU game last year. Iowa St beating Okie St and TCU over Boise were both major upsets. Would it be a major upset for USC to beat ND? NO! Would it be a major upset for Oregon St to beat Oregon? NO! Would TX beating KState be anywhere near Iowa St beating Okie St last year? Hell NO!

We lost to a very quality aTm team. An aTm team that will be in the top 10. Worse case, we end up #3 in the final poll,if we win out. This senior class can still set th SEC record with 49 wins.

To anyone who thinks Nick through this game b/c he is focused on Texas or the NFL is CRAZY...

ROLL TIDE ROLL...
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Stay positive and RTR. Still have a chance at a great season.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by WaterWoman View Post
    Wow. Do I have to practice saying "hook em"?
    K-State will have to watch for Baylor also, despite a losing record baylor has scored a lot of points.

500th post
    Live your life like you wish you had.

Suspended

No SEC National Champion

Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    K-State will have to watch for Baylor also, despite a losing record baylor has scored a lot of points.

500th post
    Ah oh...you messed up.

BamaNation First Team Gallowglas's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

As much as I do feel like we made critical mistakes, baffling play-calling, and looked extremely flat the last two weeks, I am still extremely positive about our chances. We may or may not get back to the BCSNCG, but I like our chances against the dawgs. Hopefully this loss makes our boys hungry again.