No SEC National Champion

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Well, it's on the coaches now...all the turnovers last two games, players obviously not focused. If I didn't know better, I'd swear there is something going on with one of our coaches, because this and last week remind me of Francheesy's departure and the week of the barn game that year.

AngryEwok

All-SEC
Well, it's on the coaches now...all the turnovers last two games, players obviously not focused. If I didn't know better, I'd swear there is something going on with one of our coaches, because this and last week remind me of Francheesy's departure and the week of the barn game that year.
Mmhmm. Not gonna lie, it crossed my mind.

But I'm just ....ed. Give it a few days and we'll realize that if we can win out and secure the conference, that ain't bad at all.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
If two teams out of Oregon, ND, and KSU lose, a one-loss team will go to the big game. Might as well be an SEC team, whether it is us or Georgia. And, I think one of those losing is almost expected.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I can only assume anyone saying it's over for the SEC hasn't been around as long as some of us middle-agers.

Oregon still has at least two tough games left.

K-State has TCU here tonight, not exactly a gimme.

And Notre Dame still has USC.

The FEAR NOW is that the Irish will get the nod over us if there's one unbeaten and several one-loss teams. It seems to me you ought to at least give the defending champ a title shot in such a scenario, but that's just me. (Keep in mind I think rankings should carry over even though I'm a minority on that).

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
If ND is undefeated they will go before us that's tough, that's life. We still have a chance, and let's just wait and see.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Don't deserve it guys. Lost to #15 at the house. I am sorry, but that is fatal. I am in San Antonio, Johnny F's home town and I will have to hear about it for a year. You can't protect home, you don't deserve a BCSNCG defense. Just saying. This hurts bad.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Let's see, we said it couldn't happen last year..and it did.

Either way, let's win the SEC no matter what..then we can just go to the Sugar or better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.