****Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. aTm****

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
Aggies played one amazing quarter, to their credit. Beyond that, we gave it to them. We fumbled when we had all the mo, but the play before a better throw is a TD, Cooper had to stop and wait. Underthrew Bell a bit on the last big play too or he may score. Not awful throws, but just not quite good enough.
I also noticed that Cooper had to slow down to catch that pass; he would have scored if it was a yard or two longer on the throw. Still, AJ is a great QB. I believe he is playing hurt and it is affecting his passes.

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
I will never acknowlege the "Johnny Football" tag, as I never acknowleged the "Honey Badger"..... This is not the first loss, nor will it be the last loss we have as Crimson Tide fans...... It will never be easy to take a loss, but that is the way it is....... Our team was a tired football team with weaknesses..... But, the reality is that we will win the next two, and go on to the SEC Championship game...... That is a whole lot better than many predicted we would do on this site, and other pundits around the nation..... Kind of laughable really, we were in a rebuilding year on defense, and a couple of players on offense.... You`re gonna lose sometimes, for whatever the reason was, we did tonight..... I still love`m, and am proud of them..... Roll Tide!!!!!!!

bear1973

Scout Team
Nov 8, 2010
Why not throw everything you can at these games, and maybe even play Drake some? Also I don't think they could beat Oregon.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Stinks to lose, but still a LOT to play for. Bama only has one SEC championship in CNS's tenure. I know speak for a lot of Tide fans when I say that winning in Atlanta still means a great deal.

I think ND will lose to USC. Who knows how it will end up at this point? Beating a top 4 UGA team in Atlanta will do wonders for our BCS ranking.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Why not throw everything you can at these games, and maybe even play Drake some? Also I don't think they could beat Oregon.
aTm would have beaten ANYBODY on that field tonight. Don't base your entire view of the rest of the season based on one otherworldly performance by A&M, and us playing our worst game of the year. When we are on, there isn't a team in the country that can hold us, it was just a bad night.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
Not scared of Oregon or anyone, today was a combination of thing's turnovers pentalies bad spots just that type of game. I do question why we just didn't power the ball in from the five kill the clock 4 runs.

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
I think the only thing that would help would be the time off. Other than that I would be scared playing them the way we have looked the last two games.
Without looking at either teams schedules, I'd imagine that Bama has a lot more banged up players than Oregon. So having time off to heal would do wonders for you all. A&M's offense is very similar to Oregon, but we are a little more physical (at least our O-Line is). Without our O-Line, Bama would of beaten us handily. I've said a few times that Bama is my 2nd favorite team in the NCAA and that won't change anytime soon.

I don't have as much love invested as you do in the Tide (please don't take that as a slight), so as an outsider looking in, you all are still the cream of the crop as far as college football is concerned. Bama has a target on their backs all year long, for one reason, you all are the best year in and year out. As a former student at A&M and a diehard fan of them, Bama should still get into the MNC game in my opinion. Today was my birthday and I got an incredible gift, the gift of knowing that A&M did what nobody else has done in quite awhile...beat Bama. Every team in the NCAA would probably treat playing Bama as their "Super Bowl" and that should be the ultimate sign of respect. With that being said, RTR and I truly hope that you absolutely destroy everyone else that you play this year, next year and forever more (as long as it's not my Aggies).

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
Not scared of Oregon or anyone, today was a combination of thing's turnovers pentalies bad spots just that type of game. I do question why we just didn't power the ball in from the five kill the clock 4 runs.
I think that CNS made a huge, huge mistake by not just running the ball continuously to wear out our defense. I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what he was thinking. If the stars align, then perhaps you and Oregon will get to play in the MNC and take away some valuable lessons from this game and win the title for Bama and the SEC. Thank God that A&M is no longer in that atrocity known as the Big 12, I'm thrilled to be in an actual football conference with great fans across the board...(well, maybe I should leave out L$U because I loathe them).

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Without looking at either teams schedules, I'd imagine that Bama has a lot more banged up players than Oregon. So having time off to heal would do wonders for you all. A&M's offense is very similar to Oregon, but we are a little more physical (at least our O-Line is). Without our O-Line, Bama would of beaten us handily. I've said a few times that Bama is my 2nd favorite team in the NCAA and that won't change anytime soon.

I don't have as much love invested as you do in the Tide (please don't take that as a slight), so as an outsider looking in, you all are still the cream of the crop as far as college football is concerned. Bama has a target on their backs all year long, for one reason, you all are the best year in and year out. As a former student at A&M and a diehard fan of them, Bama should still get into the MNC game in my opinion. Today was my birthday and I got an incredible gift, the gift of knowing that A&M did what nobody else has done in quite awhile...beat Bama. Every team in the NCAA would probably treat playing Bama as their "Super Bowl" and that should be the ultimate sign of respect. With that being said, RTR and I truly hope that you absolutely destroy everyone else that you play this year, next year and forever more (as long as it's not my Aggies).
Thanks Wingman. Your Aggies (and my wife's) played flawless football and look like a team on the rise. I hope you win out; we need some SOS points. ;)

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
Thanks Wingman. Your Aggies (and my wife's) played flawless football and look like a team on the rise. I hope you win out; we need some SOS points. ;)
Thanks man, I certainly hope that Bama smacks every team left on your schedule and in whichever bowl game you go to. Completely off topic, but Mack Brown tried to recruit JFF (Johnny F. Football) as a cornerback and tried to recruit RGIII as a safety LOL.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
I think that CNS made a huge, huge mistake by not just running the ball continuously to wear out our defense. I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what he was thinking. If the stars align, then perhaps you and Oregon will get to play in the MNC and take away some valuable lessons from this game and win the title for Bama and the SEC. Thank God that A&M is no longer in that atrocity known as the Big 12, I'm thrilled to be in an actual football conference with great fans across the board...(well, maybe I should leave out L$U because I loathe them).
I welcome you and your great fans and Team

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.