****Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. aTm****

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Another crappy call by Ritter and his crew. He should be fired. There was no way that was on the defense.

Yes, we did not play great, horrible play calling, defensive lapses, AJ reverting to last year's LSU game form, but we still should have had one more chance.

To lose that chance on a horrible call sucks. And so does Ritter. Krymsonman

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Great win for the Aggie program. I wish the outcome would have been different, but it is what it is. It's hard to win a game when you can't win the turnover battle.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Let's focus on winning out and getting the SEC title. If things work out we might still play, and maybe not. Regardless it can still be a great season. Roll Tide!

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
WOW feels like we lost twice this week, we came close to pulling it out we should have why we didn't run it on third instead of trying to throw it.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Roll Tide, you can't win them all, we can still win the SEC and hope to get back in the race.

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
The Aggies earned this one for sure. Just a lot to overcome after a very emotional and brutal game last week. But, the season is not over; we can still go to the SECCG and if we win that, things can still open up for us. Unlikely, but still possible.

tidefan82

1st Team
Aug 16, 2000
Opp,Alabama,U.S.
First down on the six yard line and we try a pass on first down. Run the dang ball 4 times from the six. Also where were the personal fouls for the helmet to helmet on Eddie Lacy and the helmet to helmet on A.J. at the two when he almost scored. Should have been a first down at the one. Can't turn the ball over three times and beat an offense like A & M's. Our play selection made we say "what the heck" several times. Well, it is bake to the tackling dummies next week to learn how to tackle again! Roll Tide anyway! We will crush W.CArolina, Auburn, and Georgia. Then, we get to beat the heck out of Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl. No N.C., but still a great year! It could be worse. We could be in Auburn's shoes.

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
I believe we were out coached a bit today. Question the offensive game plan. The defense was not ready to start the game and was slow to adjust. Couldn't get off the field on 3rd downs. #2 played great and AJ did not. Turnovers and penalties, our sloppiest game of the year. Not out of BCS national championship yet but gonna need help again. Roll Tide.
Not out of it yet no doubt, but assuming we win out, UGA will not be a cake walk, but then again their offense is easier to prepare for.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
TAMU outplayed Bama and deserved the win...way too many Bama mistakes, mis-tackles and even some questionable play-calling once again; just uncharacteristically bad play from Bama, but not taking anything away from TAMU. Excellent game by them and great effort and play by their playmaker, Manziel.

Congrats on the win Aggies...

RTR, hopefully our guys can re-group, still a lot to play for.​

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
Disappointing game to say the least. A&M started very well and hung on just well enough. Our offensive gameplan was bewildering. Team showed a lot of heart but ultimately made too many mistakes. Oh well, still can play for SEC championships, probably no NC this year.

Neverending

Suspended
Nov 19, 2011
Please, let's not blame the officials...we're better than that.

Good game to aTm. I'm going to acknowledge their play on the field:

They ran the ball on us, they threw the ball on us, they didn't turn the ball over, they converted 3rd downs, they played with more composure, and they controlled TOP.

In a competitive setting, sometimes the other team is just better. But, I'm not just going to blame our players...our coaches (who get paid very handsomely I might add) did not do their part. In the words of Forrest Gump: "That's all I have to say about that."

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Another crappy call by Ritter and his crew. He should be fired. There was no way that was on the defense.

Yes, we did not play great, horrible play calling, defensive lapses, AJ reverting to last year's LSU game form, but we still should have had one more chance.

To lose that chance on a horrible call sucks. And so does Ritter. Krymsonman
Agree.

ETA: I'm bitter. Probably will stay this way until next week. :)

It just wasn't in the cards for us. I hope Manziel can get some Heisman love now. Kid deserves it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.