****Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. aTm****

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Saban on TV now for press conference. He blames himself and not having the team ready. He said there are a lot of lessions to be learned here and the team still has a lot they can accomplish. He said two NC he won had teams with 1 loss. He said he was concerned about this week and said the team "seemed like they were out of gas".
Yeah, well at the beginning of the season, everyone thought TAMU would be a cupcake. We need to re-evaluate our scheduling and where we put our off week.

That said, it has been a hard road for us with injuries and back to back tough games. It would nothing short of a miracle if Oregon and K State lose and we waltz into the NC game. I hope it happens.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
It wasn't just helmet-to-helmet, but bad spots, no-calls on the A&M guy taunting after every single catch, calling offsides at the end was absurd, etc.

But it wasn't the refs that screwed us. We beat ourselves.
Our play calling sucked and we made more than enough mistakes to lose, but when the refs set a precedent with the first helmet to helmet call, and then ignore ones by A&M that are just as obvious, well I have to question their ethics. Especially with that last offsides call. They sure seemed to be leaning to the aggies all night. Krymsonman

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Saban on TV now for press conference. He blames himself and not having the team ready. He said there are a lot of lessions to be learned here and the team still has a lot they can accomplish. He said two NC he won had teams with 1 loss. He said he was concerned about this week and said the team "seemed like they were out of gas".
Sorry Nick. I'll call you on out of gas. TAMU has had no off weeks.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I'll be at BDS next Saturday for the game. I look forward to getting to see the team play in person. We still have a lot to play for. If we can win the SEC championship, that's still 1 more championship than any other team in the SEC can claim. Roll Tide!

saraelizabethua

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Oxford, Mississippi
Eh. We'll all survive. I can't blame the refs because it seemed like there were a few calls that went our way. It's our own fault. We could have come back, were it not for turnovers. Defense showed up brilliantly in the second half (considering the first).

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
Sorry Nick. I'll call you on out of gas. TAMU has had no off weeks.
He later added the team was out of gas by the end of the week emotionally, not physically. He took credit for the loss personally, more than once. He did not seem to be blaming the team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.