****Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. aTm****

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
First down on the six yard line and we try a pass on first down. Run the dang ball 4 times from the six. Also where were the personal fouls for the helmet to helmet on Eddie Lacy and the helmet to helmet on A.J. at the two when he almost scored. Should have been a first down at the one. Can't turn the ball over three times and beat an offense like A & M's. Our play selection made we say "what the heck" several times. Well, it is bake to the tackling dummies next week to learn how to tackle again! Roll Tide anyway! We will crush W.CArolina, Auburn, and Georgia. Then, we get to beat the heck out of Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl. No N.C., but still a great year! It could be worse. We could be in Auburn's shoes.
Exactly

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
First down on the six yard line and we try a pass on first down. Run the dang ball 4 times from the six. Also where were the personal fouls for the helmet to helmet on Eddie Lacy and the helmet to helmet on A.J. at the two when he almost scored. Should have been a first down at the one. Can't turn the ball over three times and beat an offense like A & M's. Our play selection made we say "what the heck" several times. Well, it is bake to the tackling dummies next week to learn how to tackle again! Roll Tide anyway! We will crush W.CArolina, Auburn, and Georgia. Then, we get to beat the heck out of Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl. No N.C., but still a great year! It could be worse. We could be in Auburn's shoes.
Amazing A&M gets the calls

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
You know this shocked me completely. But for some reason I am calm about it. We have so much to play for still. A big Iron bowl win! SEC Championship....Sugar Bowl.

If other teams lose, we could still get in to the big game. I hope the players can pick themselves up and move on. They still have to much to win.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Hats off to A&M, helluva game. Hats off to the BAMA D for fighting til the end despite being obviously gassed but you kept giving the offense a chance.

Hats off to the offensive players for never giving up. But I end my post with a feeling of being completely baffled at some of the offensive calls. And though it did not cost us the game, the officiating was less than stellar.

Roll Tide anyway

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
You know this shocked me completely. But for some reason I am calm about it. We have so much to play for still. A big Iron bowl win! SEC Championship....Sugar Bowl.

If other teams lose, we could still get in to the big game. I hope the players can pick themselves up and move on. They still have to much to win.
I agree.

socalbamafan123

Scout Team
May 26, 2010
defense played ok, offense was no good, neither was aj, turnovers, penalties and still had a chance at the end. play calling was a mystery to me. i say if we had run the ball on almost every play we would have. hindsight. let's beat the barn to death, run it up bigtime.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
I blame the offensive play calling... even after going down 20-0 Bama had chances...blown with some of the worst playcalling ever.
Total team effort. You don't think the opposing team's QB completing his first 14 passes and starting 21 of 23 had anything to do with it? Or all of the 2nd and 3rd chances because our D couldn't wrap up and make a tackle?

I totally question the play-calling as well; but this was a TOTAL TEAM effort from the Head Coach on down.

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
Roll Tide...... A&M is a good football team, with a very good QB...... I think we all started to see the result tonight..... Even when we won, The LSU game showed some flaws in our defense and was taken advantage of...... Even then, our defense made some stops that kept us in the game....We had are chance for another miracle win..... Makes me sad though that a feeble offside penalty kept us for getting one more chance..... Congradulations A&M.... You out played us and out coached us........

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
Hats off to A&M! They're playing their 10th game without a break; their third game in a row on the road; and still brought the house. I hope they win out and get to a great bowl.

Manziel has had too many stellar games for it to be a fluke. He's special.

We'll get 'em next year in College Station.

TexanBammer

All-SEC
Sep 8, 2012
Richardson, TX
Bama just made way way too many mistakes in this one. To even have a chance with a 3-0 turnover margin says a lot imo. We escaped last week, no way we could escape it to weeks in a row despite the chance to.

A&M came in and just outplayed and out coached us. Simple as that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.