****Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. aTm****

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Hats off to A&M, they played championship ball. We did Not! We had opportunities to win the game and did not make the plays. Simple enough!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It's ok.

When the other foes lose, we lost early. Pull for UGA to win out and us win out, thump them and hope.

It's not over yet. (Well, this game is, but anyway).

RTr

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Run the dang football.

We played unemotional until it was too late.

Hand it to the Aggies, they played great and didn't make mistakes.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
looks like aj threw to the wrong guy in the end zone...but at the end of the day...
some of the worst play calling i've ever seen...there is no consideration given to controlling the tempo of the game...pass, pass, pass...
officiating was suspect...
defense lost too many good players...
hard to not get banned after a game like this...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Bama went down to a great QB and team tonight and have nothing to be ashamed of. They never gave up and should be respected for that. Still quite a few games to be played.....hang in there and rtr!

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
As badly as we played, we still had a chance to win at the end. Amazing. I think the offensive play-calling was questionable at best. Very undisciplined on defense. Didn't wrap up on key plays.

I said it in the game thread and I'll say it again. Still a lot to play for this season; but there's a lot of work to do in the offseason. This type of offense is not going away. Coach Saban defenses seem to really struggle with these fast-paced offenses that have dual-threat QBs. Gotta figure that out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.