Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    BamaNation First Team Bama By Birth's Avatar

Re: Congrats Texas A&M for a heckuva victory.

Congrats A&M. Your team was better prepared through the first quarter. Reminded me of what Utah did to us in '08. Same game plan. We figured it out and still had time to win but just made a few mistakes. Great game. Hated the ending.
    ' How did I know you went to Auburn? I saw your class ring when you were picking your nose."

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Second Team RollBamaRoll90's Avatar

good game Texas A&M, I hate when we lose but we were outplayed and outcoached the entire game!

Quote Originally Posted by RollBamaRoll90 View Post
    good game Texas A&M, I hate when we lose but we were outplayed and outcoached the first quarter!
    FIFY

Not to be one of 'those guys' but they didn't shut down their offense when we outscored them 24-9 over the last three quarters. Without the 'Utah-like- first quarter, we win this one easily.

That's NOT to take away from ATM - they played a whale of a game - but once 'Bama settled in, we handled them.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!