Congrats Texas A&M for a heckuva victory.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That offense will only get better, and that defense wasn't bad. Give Sumlin time to recruit more talent in Texas. He's going to have a nice program at A&M.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
You know. I don't feel as bad over this game as I would have if we would have lost to LSU. I had this same calm feeling last year when we did lose to LSU. Stay positive Bama fans.

I wish I wouldn't have paid $200.00 for a ticket now that I know the outcome. Haha.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Funny from SEC media days Mizzou was pounding their chest saying they would have no problem in the SEC while A&M was real respectful saying it would be tough. A&M seems to fit in to the culture already. Sumlin is better than I thought he was. Looking forward to payback next year once we have had an off season to prepare for this style of play. Good win for them and this will help their recruiting tremendously.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I have no issues with Texas A&M or their fans. They are probably the classiest in the SEC next to us. That being said, I can say congrats to them this year but know we will come after them hard the next time we play them.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Yeah. Congrats, but I cannot get over what their "cheerleaders" do. It is very odd for men to be doing those moves, but I digress. :)

Aggie Scott

Scout Team
May 1, 2012
I've been posting here off and on for a couple of months. I was wondering how you would respond with a loss. You are with class! Great game Tide! Now go win the SEC and your bowl.

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
I've been posting here off and on for a couple of months. I was wondering how you would respond with a loss. You are with class! Great game Tide! Now go win the SEC and your bowl.
My thoughts exactly! Bama is a class act starting from their HC, players and right down to the fans. Very nicely done! Proud to be associated with them and the SEC.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Congratulations, aTm...I would prefer your coaches/players stop saying idiotic thingslike "it shouldn't have been that close". I won't say you got lucky, but you were fortunate to win. Stop acting like Bama didn't take your very best punch to the mouth and get up with enough fight to take it inside the final minute even after you stopped a late drive at the goal line with an interceptionoff an unwisely thrown pass. Still, kudos.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.