Commit To The Run, and We Win

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
I was yelling this the whole game! This game is on the coaches. Same with LSU! Nobody can hold us to under 10yds for three consecutive plays.

RTR in PA

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 1, 2011
We live by the run and died by bad play calling, execution, and turn overs. Four power runs with a loaded backfield would have punched it in for us. That's how you give away games and titles.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I hope we throw 3 passes total against wcu with drake and the white boy getting 70% of the carries. I am so po'd when losses point so squarely on playcalling.

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL
No, how bout not turn the ball over and not commit costly penalties and we win the game! It's not the play calling, players have to execute and focus.

BAMAFEVER50

1st Team
Aug 17, 2008
MOODY, AL
I hope we throw 3 passes total against wcu with drake and the white boy getting 70% of the carries. I am so po'd when losses point so squarely on playcalling.
I disagree with some of that. If Hubbard plays disciplined in the first quarter the score may have been a bit different. The way we beat Tebow, all but beat Cam was to make the QB stay in the pocket. We failed miserably at this during the first quarter. This comes down to execution in th offense and tonight AJ was just a bit off when we needed it most. I'm disappointed with the loss but even with Johnny football Alabam beat Alabama today. Now lets knock the dust off and got get the SECC and let a few of these other team crumble under the undefeated pressure.

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I'm glad someone else sees it the way I see it!!! Nuss play calls were horrible!!! No way they stop us 4 straight runs and especially from the two yard line with Jesse leading the way!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.