How far do we drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
TAMU should have been ranked higher.
My opinion is we fall in somewhere behind the unbeaten teams.
Depending on the polls we could even be slammed down to #7, but I'm expecting us to be 4 or 5.

All year long we've got each team's best. We are tired and injured.
I hope we can rest the 1s & 2s some, next week, then beat Auburn... Then on to Atlanta.
The SEC Championship will be another physical game.

bmfcox

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
4th. Even if they go to 5th they will get a chance to beat uga. NCG not completely out of question just need 2 of the 3 unbeaten to go down. I don't like lame kiffen and USC, but I will have to pull for them against ND and Oregon. Also, I think the barn and Uga games have to be statement games saying that bama does belong in NCG.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
#5. Georgia's loss not as bad as ours comparatively. We'll get our chance to right that one though.
Huh? Georgia got absolutely hammered by South Carolina in a game that wasn't even as close as the score. We lost by five to a team that has been as hot as a fire cracker lately. Last week and this week we made a lot of mistakes and helped the opposing teams look even better than they played; however, there is no way that Georgia's loss wasn't worse than ours. That being said, people may still put Georgia at number four simply because they have looked better the last few weeks. As you said, though, we will get a chance to take care of the Dawgs as long as we whip Auburn in a few weeks.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
4th. Even if they go to 5th they will get a chance to beat uga. NCG not completely out of question just need 2 of the 3 unbeaten to go down. I don't like lame kiffen and USC, but I will have to pull for them against ND and Oregon. Also, I think the barn and Uga games have to be statement games saying that bama does belong in NCG.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
I do think that we need to wipe the floor (field) with Auburn, but any win over a top five Georgia will be good enough to get us in the title game as long as two of the three unbeatens also lose. I don't think a one loss K-State, Notre Dame, or Oregon would go over a one loss Bama. We just have to take care of our business, which we didn't do yesterday, and hope two of those three slip up. Just like the last two years, we controlled our own destiny until November. We now have to do our thing and hope for the best as far as the national title is concerned. We can still win more games than we won last year and win a SEC championship, which would be a great season. Roll Tide!

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Our Title game hopes went away with that interception with a minute & half left at BDS.

Team had better be concerned with W Carlonia & then API. We beat API we get Ga which gets us to the Sugar.

The Nation is tired of an SEC team in the title match, no way we get in even if The Duck, ND, KSU lose one but I don't see that happening to all 3.

At home 1st & goal at our 6 with a chance to win with a little under 2 minutes left, Championship Teams win these games.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
I think we will be #5 in the BCS. We just need to refocus, win the last two, and let the chips fall where they may. Unless something unforeseen happens, which we all know it can, it will be Oregon and K-State in Miami. I just hope we win out, beat Gawja in ATL, and then stomp Notre Dumb in the Sugar Bowl. That would be the perfect end to a season without winning the NC of course. RTR!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Edwards, Palm and all the BCS gurus have us #4. Also all have said we would be the 1 loss team, no Q's asked. Even some debate if we would trump an undefeated ND. (unlikely but, would be close.. especially if we beat UGA bad in Atlanta)

TideHiFlyer

Scout Team
Sep 3, 2012
A, A
We will fall to 4. Remember too. Kstate and ND dont play in a conference championship game. Add the problems that ND has faced with unranked teams, ie Pitt. I think it is possible that we just need one of the top top two teams to lose one and we head to Miami. I think we could very well trump a no loss ND team if we destroy Auburn and soundly beat Georgia. RT!

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
We will fall to 4. Remember too. Kstate and ND dont play in a conference championship game. Add the problems that ND has faced with unranked teams, ie Pitt. I think it is possible that we just need one of the top top two teams to lose one and we head to Miami. I think we could very well trump a no loss ND team if we destroy Auburn and soundly beat Georgia. RT!
No way does a 1 loss Bama or Georgia jump an undefeated ND or any of the three ranked ahead of us rt now.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I think it depends on how much they like us :) We should be one of the first three 1 loss teams, if it goes beyond that somethings up.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
DING!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Aaaaaaaaaaaand although Oregon has shown NO signs of slowing down. Here are some things to ponder.

Their top 5 defensive linemen were injured. They were without 4 last night, and another one finished the game in street clothes.

And then there's outside clutter like this: Chip Kelly to NFL Talks Heat Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.