How far do we drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
4 or 5. Doesn't matter since we get UGA. I truely believe USC beats ND. So, if KState or Oregon drop a game, we are in Miami. A lot more likely than us having Iowa St beat Okie State last year.
You're right. Doesn't really matter. AU forgot to come to stadium so it will be uglier than ugly at JH.

CaptainTide

Scout Team
Apr 16, 2011
Mobile, AL
In the BCS #4. Unlikely but possibly #3. Gotta take the points into account. We're .2000 ahead of Georgia. Georgia's loss was a blowout. Ours was not.

Coaches Poll and Harris... I'm not really sure. A lot of people will hate Bama obviously and jump at the chance to rank them really low, but I figure we'll be AT WORST 7th in the AP, Coaches, and at worst 6th in the Harris.

On second thought... probably 6th in the Coaches and Harris.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
far enough to be out of contention for the BCS CG. Oregon is TAMU on steroids--the aggies might have done us a favor.

That being said, we can still win an SEC Championship, and right now that should be the team's goal.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Honestly, if we win the SEC and don't get into the NCG, I will not think this season was a disappointment. My expectations were to edge out LSU for the West and that was pretty much it. Looks like we've done that or very dang near it.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
far enough to be out of contention for the BCS CG. Oregon is TAMU on steroids--the aggies might have done us a favor.

That being said, we can still win an SEC Championship, and right now that should be the team's goal.
TAMU is more physical on both their lines than the ducks. their WRs are better too. QB I have to give a slight edge to manziel since he plays in the SEC.

btw, I can't believe you just said TAMU did us a favor. every game is different. but glad you have faith in our team....

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
I'm thinking 4th , but see no difference in placing 4th or 5th .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.