Mark May Still Givin the Love

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
And Granny Holtz is about to drown in his own slobber. May says Bama wins out and still has a good shot at the BCS championship game.
Mark May is right. We may need to channel Bear Bryant for some help, but there is still a lot of football to be played.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
And Granny Holtz is about to drown in his own slobber. May says Bama wins out and still has a good shot at the BCS championship game.
In post game Saban "eluded" to still having a shot at the big one. I was shocked to hear HIM say that. Anyone else hear it?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I always love Mark.

didnt saban say something about his other championships with losses. Man I wish we had playoffs now.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
I think Notre Dame will lose, either tonight to BC or else at USC. Then we just need K-State or Oregon to drop a game, and the Bama-Georgia winner will be headed to South Beach!

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I always love Mark.

didnt saban say something about his other championships with losses. Man I wish we had playoffs now.
yes in his post game he said 2 of 3of his NCs have come with teams with a loss and "one at this very stadium". I was shocked to hear him say that.

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL
Always have liked Mark May. He is always giving us our props or the benefit of the doubt. He must have played defense and likes good defensive teams.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
We still have the best shot of any one loss team out there. We will neutralize UGA in Atlanta, Notre Dame will lose to USC, (I'm calling that right now) and there is still the outside shot that KState or Oregon will drop one. We are far from being out of the hunt, we'll just need to take care of business and hope for some breaks to fall our way.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
We still have a pretty good shot at making Miami....

UGA-Well we can take care of them
ND-They still have to go to U$C
Oregon-Civil War and PAC12 title game (even though the latter is not as likely)
KSU-Texas

I just don't see us dropping no further than Georgia if that far.

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
Before we get to wrapped up in a chance at the MNC we need to win out to include the SECCG and have 2 other undefeated teams lose. Right now I am hoping we figure out how to overcome this loss and stop coming out flat. Our 'best O ever' is not getting the job done. This could be due to being down a few running backs and possibly AJ being dinged up more than we think.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.