On to Atlanta.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
Hope we don't do the "Dirty Bird", but winning the SEC would be a great cap to a good season. And if we get a little help, might find ourselves in the big game again.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I'm bummed out like everyone else but it is what it is. On to Atlanta and NOLA!
Absolutely. When you look around at what Florida had to do just to escape with a win today, and how hard it is to get through the SEC schedule. I'll take this season and enjoy it tremendously if we win out.

RTR

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Winning the SEC championship means as much to me, if not more, than winning the national title. This will be Saban's sixth year, and I sure we can have more than just one conference title to speak of after this season.

On a related note, I'm milling around the park area near downtown Pensacola while waiting for the wifey to finish the Pcola marathon. I have my Bama jacket on, of course, and man have I been getting the business. Had run ins with gators, Aggies, horns, Irish- heck even a barn fan had something to say. I just got a "tigah bait!!!" from an LSU fan. My response? "I'll send a postcard from Atlanta. Still have at least one championship to play for."

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I'm bummed out like everyone else but it is what it is. On to Atlanta and NOLA!

I hate to be shooting low :) jk. But an SEC Championship was my only goal for this season. Coach Saban has 1, and it was the 09 season, so many players don't have an SEC ring.

On to Atlanta, just beat Auburn.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.