BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

If only Amari had peeled back on the defender for Bell.....

If only Amari could have peeled back on the defender and block him to allow Kenny to score on the long pass it would have been great.

Oh well. Just wasn't in our cards today. Let's just finish out the last 3 and take care of business.

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: If only Amari had peeled back on the defender for Bell.....

When I saw the replay, I thought the ball was for Coop but was under-thrown, which allowed Bell to catch it. Wonder who the target was on the play.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bradley30 View Post
    If only Amari could have peeled back on the defender and block him to allow Kenny to score on the long pass it would have been great.

Oh well. Just wasn't in our cards today. Let's just finish out the last 3 and take care of business.
    Welcome to the four biggest clubs in the world. IF, WOULD HAVE, COULD HAVE and SHOULD HAVE.

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree although I'm not sure Coop could have blocked the DB without being flagged for interference due to the timing of the play. The ball was underthrown which forced Bell to stop and he tackled almost immediately. Had Coop blocked the DB he would have to have done it before Bell caught the pass which would have been a offensive pass interference penalty. Or at least that was how I remember it while watching it live.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

yeah Aj was a little off today "no player bashing intended"
    Live your life like you wish you had.