Fiesta: Oklahoma / Texas A&M
Orange: FSU / Rutgers?

Sugar: Georgia / Clemson

I guess he's already writing off BAMA. Time to finish strong. Krymsonman

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He thinks a 2 loss A&M team goes to the Fiesta Bowl over a 1 loss Florida team? He's also predicting Bama to lose to UGA in the SECCG.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Did he say that? The above shows FSU in the Orange Bowl, where the ACC champion goes. Think he's thinking FSU wins the ACC, and Clemson finishes #2 behind them to go to the Sugar Bowl.

No, but I am thinking if he picks texas A&M over Florida..it has to be because they have two losses with the second one coming against FSU. I am just guessing..

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Did he say that? The above shows FSU in the Orange Bowl, where the ACC champion goes. Think he's thinking FSU wins the ACC, and Clemson finishes #2 behind them to go to the Sugar Bowl.
That's a prediction he popped up with in the Notre Dame game. I noticed because he says Georgia will be in the Sugar Bowl, meaning he thinks they win the SEC Championship game. Krymsonman

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Never heard of him ...
He's the BCS expert. Probably #1 expert in all the sports media.
No, but I am thinking if he picks texas A&M over Florida..it has to be because they have two losses with the second one coming against FSU. I am just guessing..
See what you mean. Whether it's A&M or Florida or USC or LSU or Bama or UGA, the SEC is not going to get the correct number of teams in BCS bowl games.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Brad graduated from Alabama so he's one of us down deep. Maybe he's either upset or using reverse psychology.

edit: looks like I wasn't the only one with that viewpoint :)

PCBamafan

3rd Team
Oct 18, 1999
Panama City, Fl
Many of them picked USC to win it all at the beginning of the year, too. Why can't they just let the games be played before making STUPID predictions like that?!

There's still WAY too much football to be played!

He's taking this "as of today" mentality and trying to apply it to the bowls. Write it down and I bet NONE of those matchups happen!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Many of them picked USC to win it all at the beginning of the year, too. Why can't they just let the games be played before making STUPID predictions like that?!

There's still WAY too much football to be played!

He's taking this "as of today" mentality and trying to apply it to the bowls. Write it down and I bet NONE of those matchups happen!
Why do they do it? Fans care.

JeffAtlanta

All-American
Aug 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
He's the BCS expert. Probably #1 expert in all the sports media.
Yeah, but he has to base his current bowl selections on predictions of future games.

Basically, he is predicting that Bama will lose to UGA and UF will lose to FSU. After today's performances I can see how many would come to that conclusion as both offenses have become somewhat derailed.

If AJ can get back to midseason form, I think that Bama easily handles UGA. Hard to tell how good either UF or FSU is though.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
Brad Edwards is now predicting the following for the BCS games:

Title: K-State / Oregon
Rose: Nebraska / Notre Dame
Fiesta: Oklahoma / Texas A&M
Orange: FSU / Rutgers?

Sugar: Georgia / Clemson

I guess he's already writing off BAMA. Time to finish strong. Krymsonman
I am going to go ahead and say this right now. 1. USC will beat Notre Dame. 2. Neither Oregon or Kansas State have a "garenteed" win there next two games, Texas has at least somewhat of a chance against Kansas State. 3. Oregon has a tough one against Oregon State in the Civil War game. Oregon has to stay alert against them, Oregon State will not be a push over.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.