Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American B1GTide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Stay Positive and Supportive

I know that my pain from last night doesn't approach yours, but try imagining how the players and coaches feel.

You still have a lot to play for, and an outside shot at the BCSCG. You still have the most talented group of players and coaches in college football. Your players and coaches have not given up on the season. We shouldn't give up on them (there you go - I said "we").

God Bless, and Roll Tide!

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stay Positive and Supportive

I agree! Saw plenty of fight in the young 'uns last night. RTR!!
    Dirt can't hide from intensified Tide!

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

I blame my boss. He made me work yesterday and it disrupted my normal routine. The Tide lost because I didn't bike Saturday morning. Only once lat year did I not bike the morning before a game (guess which one.) It won't happen again.
    There are two rules in life:
    1. Don't tell everything you know.

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I know that my pain from last night doesn't approach yours, but try imagining how the players and coaches feel.

You still have a lot to play for, and an outside shot at the BCSCG. You still have the most talented group of players and coaches in college football. Your players and coaches have not given up on the season. We shouldn't give up on them (there you go - I said "we").

Bah. My soul and my heart are black this morning. I think everyone's disappointed but hardly even a mediocre fan has "given up" on the Tide.
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

BamaNation All-SEC RollTide1017's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

No give up here, we're still going to win the SEC and that's nothing to be sad about. Can't win a NC every year, every other year is just fine!

Plus, it could be worse, we could be Auburn fans!

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Yeah, It hurts to loose a game we could have won.
    We had turnovers and miscues.

At least for me I'm invoking Coach Saban's '24 Hour Rule'...
    It hasn't been a full 24 yet, but I'm done talking about the game. It's history.
    TAMU brought their 'A' game, and we didn't.
    TIME TO MOVE ON...

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Stay Positive and Supportive

Just plain sad that this encouragement is coming from an Ohio State fan. I'm surprisingly good. We will still be in the hunt and I'm quite sure we'll win the SEC.

9. November 11th, 2012, 09:41 AM

Reason
    No Profanity

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

I have this calm feeling like I did last year after the LSU game. I'm disappointed sure, but not as upset as I would be if we had lost to LSU last week.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Were good, and we are thankful for the effort of the team and coaches, you cant win them all and we will learn from this loss and take our frustration out on the upcoming opponents. But your talking to fans that packed the stadium during the Dubose/Shula years which is just a blip on our proud history, we are a resiliant bunch and we are like our team, will be back no doubt, so for now the Aubs need to laugh it up and I hope we are taunted and ridiculed relentlessly for the next two weeks, cause hell is coming for breakfast barners.
    Congrats to ATM they beat a very good team and my hats are off to them and I wish them the best of luck the rest of the way they played a good game and deserved to win, welcome to the SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

This team needs out support, not displeasure. We have a very important SEC Championship at stake. To heck with anything else, that is what we need!

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amazed on TideFans.com

This to shall Pass.

BamaNation All-SEC RammerJammer15's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Well we can't win a NC every year, and while A&M upset us, we are still a darn good football team. Now, lets get to Atlanta, win that SEC Championship and let everything else work itself out.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    I have this calm feeling like I did last year after the LSU game. I'm disappointed sure, but not as upset as I would be if we had lost to LSU last week.
    Exactly. Dust is knocked off and am ready for the next 3 games and the championship game. I am proud of our guys and can't wait to see how these champions respond to being knocked down. Last year turned out alright.