Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American theballguy's Avatar
    Behind is in Colorado Springs, heart in Alabama
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Of the 3 major undefeateds, which one would most likely beat Bama if played in NCG?

Of the 3 major undefeateds, which one would most likely beat Bama if played in NCG?

I'm thinking Oregon possibly - the other two no way - but with enough time to game plan, we could beat them as well.

Thoughts?
    I know what it takes to win. If I can sell them on what it takes to win, then we are not going to lose too many football games. - Coach Paul Bryant and I can see Coach Nick Saban agreeing completely.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Re: Of the 3 major undefeateds, which one would most likely beat Bama if played in NC

Oregon. We're in no shape to play with them, and we'd better get better in 2 games or we're headed to a non-BCS bowl.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Re: Of the 3 major undefeateds, which one would most likely beat Bama if played in NC

Oregon..

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Oregon would scare me, but I wouldn't say we would get beat. That's why you play the game. Anything can happen. Kansas State or ND wouldn't scare me. I hope if we don't go to the national championship that we get ND in the Suger. That would probably get more ratings than the national championship game.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive0 on TideFans.com

Oregon has always scared me, but with a month to prepare and with players being more healthy...you never know.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation First Team lincoln_osiris's Avatar
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

I don't think any of them are likely to beat us in a BCS Championship setting. Any of them could, but not likely.
    I'm a lead farmer

Suspended
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

It does not matter to me who we play, as long as we get there, and we will by the way. I think it will be Bama vs Oregon, I bet K=state and ND fall

Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Oregon

but Kstate has a mobile QB...

Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Oregon...

BamaNation Second Team CaptainTide's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

With a month to prepare? None of them.

Oregon's offense is the most explosive thing, but I was watching them last night and it was just so sad... Cal's defense wasn't even trying. Oregon also doesn't have a defense. I don't see Bama losing to Notre Dame or Kansas State with 2 weeks to prepare, and with a whole month really to prepare, I think they could definitely keep up with and shut down Oregon.

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I say Oregon just because we acted like we never seen an uptempo offense before, I'm not worried about a mobile QB just the offense.

Oregon. They are a better version of TAMU although their spread is more run happy. I still think they would give our guys fits. Bama's problem right now is coming out flat. The 1st quarter is the new 3rd quarter for Bama. You come out flat against Oregon and you are looking at 35 - 0 in the blink of an eye. Having said that, Coach is great when given a month to prepare. I would love for Bama to get a shot at any of them. Need to win and need some help!

BamaNation All-American Crimson Speed's Avatar

Oregon. Beating them would be a tall order.