Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame lafella's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Auburn got stomped yesterday correct? The way they are crowing you'd think they won

The NCG. It's the most bizarre thing ever I got 5 calls and 3 emails all while auburn was getting the beatdown from Barn fans.

I had to explain to them our 2 losses in 2 years was as many as they've won this year. I know we won't run the score up but if at any time there was a chance we would I wish it would be in two weeks. I'd love to see a 70-0 score.

I have heard people they feel sorry for them .. not me I want to stomp on any remaining pride they may have! I want to embarrass them so bad on a national stage that the great grandchildren will still be embarrassed to even think about it 50 years out.

All the while still being Nationally relevant year in year out!
    Hey Daddy why doesn't Auburn have a number beside their name? 5 year old son during the iron bowl.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American CoastGhost's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Re: Auburn got stomped yesterday correct? The way they are crowing you'd think they w

Let them create some BB material - They have two weeks to anticipate the beating of their lives. I hope we are throwing bombs in the last minute with a 60 point shutout.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Re: Auburn got stomped yesterday correct? The way they are crowing you'd think they w

Did they roll the trees?
    I have also gotten crap form some barners. My response was "your team is 2-8" and one win was in OT"
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

BamaNation All-American Crimson Speed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Those trees on Toomers Corner have a new shot at survival because there has been no cause to throw the paper on them this year. They may have to change their tradition and resort to papering them when we lose. Gosh, I hope they hold on to Chezit for another decade.

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I think they did roll those dead trees yesterday in response to us losing. And yet they wonder why they are not a national brand like we are.

Until you can beat a SEC team don't even come to me with anything.

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

This pretty much sums auburn's pathetic life. I had a barner tell me he would rather see Alabama lose than auburn win.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSam1 View Post
    This pretty much sums auburn's pathetic life. I had a barner tell me he would rather see Alabama lose than auburn win.
    Doesn't have much choice about that this year, does he?
    "There are two pains in life. There is the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment. If you can handle the pain of discipline, then you'll never have to deal with the pain of disappointment."-Nick Saban

Post Thanks / Like

They have as many losses this season as we've had in five. Literally. Since 2008.

Tell em to put that in their pipe and smoke it.
    "So, if you wanna drink the Kool-Aid..." Nick Saban, September 27, 2008

JamieSPC drunk on Kool-Aid, 2008-2013

Post Thanks / Like

SI quote - "The biggest cheer from Auburn fans came early in the game during a break after Georgia's first touchdown when the score of rival Alabama's loss to Texas A&M was posted on the video board."

I heard the same on ESPN about the cheering in stands. Jealousy is ugly. They wish they were us.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1Dawn View Post
    SI quote - "The biggest cheer from Auburn fans came early in the game during a break after Georgia's first touchdown when the score of rival Alabama's loss to Texas A&M was posted on the video board."

I heard the same
    on ESPN about the cheering in stands. Jealousy is ugly. They wish they were us.
    And if the roles weren't reversed, we wouldn't be doing the same thing?

BamaNation All-SEC KrimsonNinja's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

If the barners care more about their rival than their own team, then their team obviously sucks.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

BamaNation Hall of Fame IH8Orange's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Volatile on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by KrimsonNinja View Post
    If the barners care more about their rival than their own team, then their team obviously sucks.
    I don't think it matters. There's a substantial contingent of their "alleged" fanbase that really care more about Bama losing than whether their team wins. They're not so much barn fans as "anti-Bama" fans.
    "If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" - Coach Scott Cochran

"Sharing a conference with Nick Saban is like sharing a steak with a lion. Only one of you wins that battle. And it's not you." - Gregg Doyel

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

Auburn got stomped yesterday correct? The way they are crowing you'd think they won

One of the best Facebook statuses that I've seen said "Dedicating your status update to the team you hate makes you one of those fans you claim to hate." Very true statement, I think. Yeah, I want the barn to lose in every competitive game they play, even if it's tiddlywinks, but I don't get giddy about it and post about it on Facebook. I deleted a "friend" during the 2009 season because every single one of her posts did nothing but spew hatred and venom at Bama's team, players, and coaches. She never said anything about her tigers.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride--and never quit--you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards." Coach Paul Bryant