Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJeff's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Auburn got stomped yesterday correct? The way they are crowing you'd think they w

Bama's loss last night is Auburn's biggest win of the season.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Auburn got stomped yesterday correct? The way they are crowing you'd think they w

Even LSU fans are like this. Some said they were more happy we lost than they were winning.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEyeshade View Post
    And if the roles weren't reversed, we wouldn't be doing the same thing?
    Personally, NO!

But as for the others I'm not sure, but one thing I do know is we have never been in that situation (going 0'fer in the SEC and watching Auburn run the table) so who knows.

BamaNation First Team Alajambama's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

One of their boards that I read sometimes had thread titled "Thank you Texas A&M" this morning.
    The best thing to ever come out of Tennessee...I-65 heading south.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Personally, NO!

But as for the others I'm not sure, but one thing I do know is we have never been in that situation (going 0'fer in the SEC and watching Auburn run the table) so who knows.
    I agree. I can't imagine being in a situation where we lose against every single SEC team. Also, it is amazing to me the hateful statements that I have read on Facebook from the AU fans, especially when Cam was their QB. I don't see the AL fans taunting in the same manner. I think AU has more interest in us than we do in their team. I personally had been feeling sorry for them this season, but shouldn't have since they took such pleasure in our one loss.

BamaNation Second Team GADAWG1980's Avatar

No sympathy for them here. Only wish we wouldve broke fourty against them. Couldnt risk an injury though. Hope yall draw and quarter them when you play them,afterwards hang whats left in whats left in the half dead trees at toomers corner.

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Speed View Post
    Those trees on Toomers Corner have a new shot at survival because there has been no cause to throw the paper on them this year. They may have to change their tradition and resort to papering them when we lose. Gosh, I hope they hold on to Chezit for another decade.
    Either way the trees won't see much action.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

While I enjoy seeing them lose as much as the next guy, their loss yesterday just felt empty to me after we got beat. Hard for me to gloat when we also lost, even if our loss was much closer.

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSam1 View Post
    This pretty much sums auburn's pathetic life. I had a barner tell me he would rather see Alabama lose than auburn win.
    That's what gets me. Even when the barn was undefeated and we were not doing as well, Bama winning ALWAYS came first. If the barn loses then it just makes that day even better. If we lose and the barn loses then it is still a crappy day. If the roles were reversed yesterday and we lost 38-0 (I think that was their score) and the barn just lost their first I'd be WAY MORE ticked off that we were 2-8 and 0-fer in the SEC.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEyeshade View Post
    And if the roles weren't reversed, we wouldn't be doing the same thing?
    If the roles weren't reversed we wouldn't be doing the same thing and if the roles were reversed we wouldn't be doing the same thing, unless it was Bama doing the whooping. Albarn at this point is pretty much irrevelant. And just to think that four years ago they were holding up six fingers. HA HA HA.
    Life is short, ocassionally bend the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    While I enjoy seeing them lose as much as the next guy, their loss yesterday just felt empty to me after we got beat. Hard for me to gloat when we also lost, even if our loss was much closer.
    Why even gloat? We lost to a better team last night. No shame in losing unless it is a big ol 38-0 blow out.
    Life is short, ocassionally bend the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Too in ate

SNASS

BamaNation All-SEC RammerJammer15's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

I don't waste time with Auburn fans this year, I just tell them "2-8" or 14>2 and move on.