Early Lines for Week 12's Notable Games

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
TideFans.com neither promotes nor condones any gambling of any kind. These numbers are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

• The Oregon Ducks open as a 24 point favorite over the Stanford Cardinal
  • Mississippi St. opens as a 7 pt road favorite to the Arkansas Razorbacks
  • Hours after news leaked of the dismissal of head coach Derek Dooley, the Tennessee Volunteers open as a 2 point UNDERDOG to the VANDERBILT COMMODORES (!!!!)
  • Kansas St. is a 10 point favorite over Baylor
  • No line yet for Notre Dame/Wake Forest. I will post it as soon as it comes out
  • Lines for most of the other SEC games this weekend will be hard to come by. I think almost all schools are playing either FCS schools or super bad FBS schools.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Thanks, Mack they all look about right, although I think Oregon knows what they have to do so IMO they beat Stanford by more than 24 maybe as much as 30+.

psupoop

1st Team
Nov 17, 2008
Chester Springs, PA
Don't sleep on Stanford. They do stop the run very well and that is key against Oregon. They also hit very hard and that could matter because I don't think too many Ducks have even been tackled much this year.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Most boring week of the college football season coming up. Nearly everyone is playing a cupcake in preparation of the end-of-year rivalry games and the conference championship games the following week.

Seems like a really big line on Oregon, given that Stanford has won eight games and its two losses were both very close. Still, though, I think Vegas looks at Oregon a lot like they did us... keep sending out the big line until someone affirmatively proves they can play with them toe-to-toe, and no one has done that yet. FWIW, the line has came down to 21 on that one, but it won't go much lower.

K-State could be vulnerable this weekend. Baylor has been decent at times this season, and it's on the road. Wouldn't bank on an upset, but it's possible.

Notre Dame opened as a 24-point favorite over Wake Forest, and the line is holding steady.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.