Bama #4 in latest BCS standings

bmfcox

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
The 3 unbeaten still have a few big games left. Keep our fingers crossed, let some kids get rested next week and do there thing against the Barn and Gawja.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Brad Edwards BCS games differ than what was stated earlier? He has us winning the SEC game going to the Sugar. Interesting.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Like I said in another topic, Brad Edwards doesn't make projections on future performance. He simply plays it out by the BCS formula at the moment.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
Lady Luck has smiled before. This is an outstanding team with an excellent coach. Time to start cheering for teams I usually don't like!

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
You would think that if it's your turn to pick you should be able to pick which ever team would give your bowl the best match up and the best draw. This stuff about having only 2 teams from a conference in a BCS game is crazy. Let the best teams play. RTR

Neverending

Suspended
Nov 19, 2011
Let's see, Notre Dame has to go to USC

Oregon has Stanford and Oregon St

Kansas has Baylor and Texas

Our remaining schedule are two bunnies

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Sugar vs. Clemson??? That would draw less than a spring game. That would be a nightmare bowl scenario in my opinion.
Sugar Bowl officials would never make that mistake. If everything stays the same, Bama vs. Notre Dame in the Sugar. It would set up the perfect scenario for what the playoff system will look like in 2 years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.