Aggie Here (game notes, watch the teaser title!)

TexasAggie2002

Nov 12, 2012
Wow, what a game !

We are loving the SEC in every aspect and look forward to many years in the country's best football conference.

Honestly, before Saturday, I would have said 42-13 BAMA. Eddie Lacy looks like he could start for about 20 NFL teams, you have the best program in the country historically, and the best coach in the nation. I fear you, everyone....everyone.... FEARS BAMA.....except Johnny Football.

Couple of thoughts...

1) The kid is basically Steve Young with Tim Tebow's will to win. He just doesn't quit. He isn't big, and doesn't have a big arm, but he's accurate and elusive with massive stones.

2) Obviously, BAMA wins 6 or 7 times out of 10, but we are never out of it with Johnny.

3) In the trenches, those were the best 2 offensive lines in the country Saturday. I don't believe its close.

4) Looking forward to many years of SEC battles.

5) Cheering like hell for KSU to lose (weak schedule, wildcat offense, juco recruits who couldn't get into real school)

6) Cheering like hell for ND to lose (weak schedule, barely escapes against pathetic teams, generally pathetic talent level) to lose

7) Ideally it would be BAMA VS OREGON in Championship Game #SEC !

8) BCS rule that only allows 2 teams from same conference in BCS games is a crock of you know what, when SEC teams are ranked 4-9 and those teams have ONLY LOST TO EACHOTHER - the BCS bowls should have 5 SEC teams easy. Can't wait for playoff system.

9) Again, really want KSU and Oregon to lose and BAMA to be in Championship game.

9.5) Mike Slive will now be asking for 5 Billion from CBS/ESPN when SEC TV contract renews. Everyone gets richer !

10) Admire your program, and your class, everyone who has come home from Tuscaloosa has been very complimentary of the way Aggies were treated in AL. Great game.

Roll Tide/GigEm Aggies

(worried that after Saban plays in Pebble Beach Golf Tourney, he'll spend all summer thinking of new blitzes and defenses for next September when you visit College Station, should be great game as KDS will be scheming as well)

CrimsonBeachBum

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Pace, FL (Pensacola metro area)
Re: Aggie Here

Congrats on the W. Manziel was something to watch and was as good or better than advertised. Your football team as a whole was very impressive and with K. Sumlin at the helm, ATM will be a force in the SEC for all to reckon with for years to come.

Congratulations again. We owe you one!

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

I believe we are still in family discussions right now and might not be too receptive. The wagons are circled. Glad you joined the league and for your quick success. I have kept up with the hard road you guys have had since Slocum was forced out. Years of disappointment at QB play and slow defense. It's like night and day this year.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida

Wow, what a game !

We are loving the SEC in every aspect and look forward to many years in the country's best football conference.

Honestly, before Saturday, I would have said 42-13 BAMA. Eddie Lacy looks like he could start for about 20 NFL teams, you have the best program in the country historically, and the best coach in the nation. I fear you, everyone....everyone.... FEARS BAMA.....except Johnny Football.

Couple of thoughts...

1) The kid is basically Steve Young with Tim Tebow's will to win. He just doesn't quit. He isn't big, and doesn't have a big arm, but he's accurate and elusive with massive stones.

2) Obviously, BAMA wins 6 or 7 times out of 10, but we are never out of it with Johnny.

3) In the trenches, those were the best 2 offensive lines in the country Saturday. I don't believe its close.

4) Looking forward to many years of SEC battles.

5) Cheering like hell for KSU to lose (weak schedule, wildcat offense, juco recruits who couldn't get into real school)

6) Cheering like hell for ND to lose (weak schedule, barely escapes against pathetic teams, generally pathetic talent level) to lose

7) Ideally it would be BAMA VS OREGON in Championship Game #SEC !

8) BCS rule that only allows 2 teams from same conference in BCS games is a crock of you know what, when SEC teams are ranked 4-9 and those teams have ONLY LOST TO EACHOTHER - the BCS bowls should have 5 SEC teams easy. Can't wait for playoff system.

9) Again, really want KSU and Oregon to lose and BAMA to be in Championship game.

9.5) Mike Slive will now be asking for 5 Billion from CBS/ESPN when SEC TV contract renews. Everyone gets richer !

10) Admire your program, and your class, everyone who has come home from Tuscaloosa has been very complimentary of the way Aggies were treated in AL. Great game.

Roll Tide/GigEm Aggies

(worried that after Saban plays in Pebble Beach Golf Tourney, he'll spend all summer thinking of new blitzes and defenses for next September when you visit College Station, should be great game as KDS will be scheming as well)

Congrats on your teams big win. A&M will be a handful in the SEC for years to come.

We open with Virginia Tech in the Georgia Dome next year, but I expect Saban to be working on game plans for 2 games over the summer :wink:

Congrats again on your win, you should be very proud of your team.

TexasAggie2002

Nov 12, 2012

In the last 15 years we are something like 5 games over .500

We are a long suffering group.

Hoping finally that the move to the SEC and the recruiting potential of Texas, and Sumlin as coach will be the perfect storm. Too early to tell, but early returns are positive.

Need our offensive tackles to return next year to keep some momentum going.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.