Weekend wrap up from an Aggie

TXaggie4

Aug 29, 2012
I would just like to give a huge THANKS to all the people of Tuscaloosa for being the best possible hosts this weekend. Obviously the game didn't turn out how yall had hoped, but that didn't stop people from being extremely complimentary, congratulatory, and flat out nice. That is what blew me away more than anything else on the trip.

I got on here last week and asked for some suggestions, and received great ideas and comments. Ate at Desperado's Friday night and it was definitely delicious. Went out to the Strip and had a blast at Houndstooth and Gallette's. Alabama definitely has the best looking girls out of any school I've visited.

Tailgated in the Quad before the game and can't count how many tailgates offered us free food and drinks.. Again, I can't express my gratitude enough. During and after the game everyone was still polite and great hosts. I told anyone that would listen that I would love to have any/all Bama fans come on down to College Station next year so we can repay the favor as far as hospitality goes...

This is a trip I will remember for the rest of my life. I wish yall nothing but the best the rest of the season, and if somehow you guys make it to the BCS title game I will definitely be pulling for yall.

I have the utmost respect for your university, football team, and town as whole.

Jordan54

1st Team
Aug 20, 2007
Gardendale, Al
Good luck to you the rest of the way. I was impressed with your team and enjoyed the Aggie band. The best team won the game. With that Qb, you're going to be tough to handle going forward. I saw us get beat twice by Doug Flutie, and Manziel plays just like him.

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I would just like to give a huge THANKS to all the people of Tuscaloosa for being the best possible hosts this weekend. Obviously the game didn't turn out how yall had hoped, but that didn't stop people from being extremely complimentary, congratulatory, and flat out nice. That is what blew me away more than anything else on the trip.

I got on here last week and asked for some suggestions, and received great ideas and comments. Ate at Desperado's Friday night and it was definitely delicious. Went out to the Strip and had a blast at Houndstooth and Gallette's. Alabama definitely has the best looking girls out of any school I've visited.

Tailgated in the Quad before the game and can't count how many tailgates offered us free food and drinks.. Again, I can't express my gratitude enough. During and after the game everyone was still polite and great hosts. I told anyone that would listen that I would love to have any/all Bama fans come on down to College Station next year so we can repay the favor as far as hospitality goes...

This is a trip I will remember for the rest of my life. I wish yall nothing but the best the rest of the season, and if somehow you guys make it to the BCS title game I will definitely be pulling for yall.

I have the utmost respect for your university, football team, and town as whole.
Classy move there! Good job!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.