Poll: Guess Week 12's Upsets

Which of these upsets will happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
For the purpose of this poll, an upset is defined only as a lower/unranked team defeating a higher ranked team in the BCS rankings. You can pick as many as you'd like. If you think a different upset not listed will happen, let us know which. An (H) beside a team represents the home team.

Last week of football before Auburn gets destroyed in Tuscaloosa, and we secure the SECW. I know AA&M over Auburn should be reversed, but it's more fun to word it this way.

I'm going to go with USC over UCLA and AA&M over Auburn.

Last edited:

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
so are you just purposely leaving off notre dame every week?
No, I'm not. Notre Dame is playing Wake Forest this week. Since I only get 12 choices, I like to pick 12 that seem likely to happen. To me, I don't see much happening with that game. I had ND up there when they played Oklahoma, Mich St, Michigan, Miami, Stanford, and BYU I think.

Week 3
Week 4
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9

Selective memory on your part, but yes I have left them off the last 3 weeks due to the weak (in my opinion) opponents. If I had known Pitt would give them a game, I would've added them. They will be up there next week, trust me. :)

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I'll be at the game, so I picked (my wife's alma mater) Jax State over Florida. Hey, we were there for Ole Miss, so you never know!!!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I was going to vote but I didn't see Western Carolina vs Alabama. Doesn't Johnny Football's twin brother play for the 1 - 9 Catamounts or whatever they are called in a SPREAD Offense?

I don't think Baylor has a chance against KSU! KSU will beat them by scoring at least 52 points.

I don't think Stanford has a chance against Oregon! It will probably be something like 62 to 21.

I know Wake Forest doesn't have a chance against ND!

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I was going to vote but I didn't see Western Carolina vs Alabama. Doesn't Johnny Football's twin brother play for the 1 - 9 Catamounts or whatever they are called in a SPREAD Offense?

I don't think Baylor has a chance against KSU! KSU will beat them by scoring at least 52 points.

I don't think Stanford has a chance against Oregon! It will probably be something like 62 to 21.

I know Wake Forest doesn't have a chance against ND!
My bad. I didn't realize you wanted to pick WCU over Bama. Duly noted. Completely unrelated question...are you attracted to this picture? :wink:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.