Tickets still available for this weekends game

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
To be honest, I am giving my ticket away. I can't even imagine driving down to Tuscaloosa for this snoozer. It took me 4 hours to drive home after the A&M game Saturday night, and I was wrecked when I got home. I simply can't do it for a game that I know Bama will win easily and that will be boring as all get out. What is the point?

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
The point is to support the team!
I get it, I really do. But I wasn't going to go to this game regardless of Bama's record. It would take me 2/12 hours at least, both ways, to drive to this game. The game will last for about 3 1/2 hours. I have to pay $30 to park, across campus mind you. And for what? To see Bama whip a team that has no business being on the same field as us. Really? I know our OOC schedule can't be all Michigans, but this is asking too much.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
To be honest, I am giving my ticket away. I can't even imagine driving down to Tuscaloosa for this snoozer. It took me 4 hours to drive home after the A&M game Saturday night, and I was wrecked when I got home. I simply can't do it for a game that I know Bama will win easily and that will be boring as all get out. What is the point?
Well should I send you a few addresses of folks that would love your tickets? I sure hope many don't share your view because I'm looking forward to my return to Tuscaloosa this weekend. I've been to several games this year, and I can't wait to hit the Tuscaloosa city limits come Sat. I'll probably be coming with no more than 4 hours sleep as my oldest has a high school playoff game Friday night but I'm coming! In fact I'm bringing 6 people with me. And we all can't wait.

This game is a great opportunity for me to treat my kids and parents to something we all love - the University of Alabama. I got great seats in The Zone for a reasonable price and I'm thrilled. So you go do your thing on Sat. while the rest of us support the Tide! I can't wait to make many more crimson memories (yes even vs. Western Carolina)!

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA
Well should I send you a few addresses of folks that would love your tickets? I sure hope many don't share your view because I'm looking forward to my return to Tuscaloosa this weekend. I've been to several games this year, and I can't wait to hit the Tuscaloosa city limits come Sat. I'll probably be coming with no more than 4 hours sleep as my oldest has a high school playoff game Friday night but I'm coming! In fact I'm bringing 6 people with me. And we all can't wait.

This game is a great opportunity for me to treat my kids and parents to something we all love - the University of Alabama. I got great seats in The Zone for a reasonable price and I'm thrilled. So you go do your thing on Sat. while the rest of us support the Tide! I can't wait to make many more crimson memories (yes even vs. Western Carolina)!
exactly! I have a friend in Birmingham that would LOVE your tickets flyboy, if you want I can pm you his address and you just mail them to him

I'm always amazed that you drive out AFTER Brookwood games, or the next morning.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
I make the trip every weekend from Atlanta every weekend to see Alabama play, not the other team.

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
Well, 4 hours from Tuscaloosa to Minnesota is making pretty good time... :D

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I'm pretty sure the University will take steps to make sure it qualifies as a sell out. I hate to say it, but I understand why people aren't going to attend. This is a really, really poor opponent. We have 3 straight home games and for folks that traveled last week for A&M, then would have to go this weekend, then are traveling again mid week for Thanksgiving and then planning to attend Auburn, well that is asking a lot. The no games in October till the very end and all these games in November was not a helpful change for us. Hoping next year lines up much better.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I'm pretty sure the University will take steps to make sure it qualifies as a sell out. I hate to say it, but I understand why people aren't going to attend. This is a really, really poor opponent. We have 3 straight home games and for folks that traveled last week for A&M, then would have to go this weekend, then are traveling again mid week for Thanksgiving and then planning to attend Auburn, well that is asking a lot. The no games in October till the very end and all these games in November was not a helpful change for us. Hoping next year lines up much better.
I was getting gasoline on Saturday, and another Bama fan was in front of me, he was saying this years home game opponents haven't been all that great. He said we finally got a good home game meaning the AM game. I guess a lot of fans feel this way. I don't attend every home game so it doesn't bother me.

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
In 2009 my wife and I were blessed with the opportunity to take my mom to the North Texas game, which was the only Bama game she ever got to go to. Mom passed away a year and four months ago. She got to see Javier Arenas, her favorite player, break a return for a TD in that game. Sometimes it is not about the drive or how late you get home. Actually, I think that is just part of the experience.

2bseen

3rd Team
Nov 8, 2007
lake guntersville
We were able to get 4 season tickets at the beginning of 2006 and I havnt missed a home game since. I have had the chance to go to every game this yr home and away. I have been to at least 11 games a yr since 06. My wife doesnt understand but I do. I go to see the tide play. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.