My mellowed-out philosophy regarding the A&M result

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
We took Bryant from A&M. We owe them one.

We took Stallings from A&M. We owe them two.

A&M took Fran from us. We owe them three.

After this weekend we only owe 'em two...
:rolleye2:

PCBamafan

3rd Team
Oct 18, 1999
Panama City, Fl
Considering what they got out of the Fran deal, I'm not sure they agree with you!

But with us getting Coach Bryant, I'd say that was worth way more than one...6 maybe!!

jagvocate

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2010
"Considering what they got out of the Fran deal, I'm not sure they agree with you!"

Totally Not fair!
:wink:

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
I'd say we didn't take Bryant, because he was ours before he was theirs, and he just came back when Mama called.

We didn't take Stallings because they fired him years before we hired him.

We definitely owed them one for taking Fran! So after Saturday night we're even!!

TexasAggie2002

Nov 12, 2012
We took Bryant from A&M. We owe them one.

We took Stallings from A&M. We owe them two.

A&M took Fran from us. We owe them three.

After this weekend we only owe 'em two...
:rolleye2:
I remember back when we took Fran cause I know the guy who's jet came and stole him, we thought we were all bigtime pulling that, and it ended up being the worst move in the history of Aggie Football, good lord that was dumb. Seriously, Mike Sherman may not have been that great of a coach, but it took 4 hard years of recruiting to pull out of that mess. When Fran left we had conference USA talent. Cupboard was bare. What you saw Saturday was Sherman's recruits, with Sumlin's motivational tactics.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.