Gonna Miss The Game Saturday. My Son's Getting Married :)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
My son Josh is getting married Saturday in Ridgeland, Missississippi to his beautiful fiance Kristen.

Josh is a huge Bama fan and was at the A@M game Saturday night with his buds. It was his bachelor party weekend.

He and Kristen were going to wait until after the season but Kristen's brother was called to be deployed the week of Thanksgiving so they moved the wedding up so he could be there.

I hate to miss a Bama game but this one I'm gonna leave to you guys and gals and trust you to pull us through.

My God I can't believe he's not nine years old anymore.

The tuxedo's are black with crimson cumberbuns and the bridesmaids are wearing crimson dresses.

Roll Tide!

sip

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Your future daughter-in-law is a good woman. Scheduling the wedding the day we play an FCS team, so you aren't missing much. I predict a long and happy marriage.

Congrats to your whole family!!!!!

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
My son Josh is getting married Saturday in Ridgeland, Missississippi to his beautiful fiance Kristen.

Josh is a huge Bama fan and was at the A@M game Saturday night with his buds. It was his bachelor party weekend.

He and Kristen were going to wait until after the season but Kristen's brother was called to be deployed the week of Thanksgiving so they moved the wedding up so he could be there.

I hate to miss a Bama game but this one I'm gonna leave to you guys and gals and trust you to pull us through.

My God I can't believe he's not nine years old anymore.

The tuxedo's are black with crimson cumberbuns and the bridesmaids are wearing crimson dresses.

Roll Tide!

sip

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS
Wow, Sip... I DJ on the side here in Jackson and have played at virtually every venue in town. As a matter of fact I just DJ'd a party Saturday night in Ridgeland(At Reservoir Point) for the State Tennis Chps. I work for the most well known DJ in town, he's got about 5 of us DJ's that work for him and often we don't know who we are DJing for until the day before a party---so if she did hire him--I wanna know! Time to crank up some Lynyrd Skynyrd! --RTR and have a great weekend in Jackson!!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
No way I would get married during football season, but I don't have a brother being deployed. ;)

I think that is great ya'll are wanting him to be there. Congrats and have fun.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I was about to dog your son for having a wedding on game weekend but then I seen your comment about the fiancees brother being deployed so you have to do what you have to do. Congrats!

acbl_phill

Scout Team
Aug 25, 2010
Birmingham
Congrats. I always said I would never get married during football season. My wife's family are Georgia fans so I guess they don't really care about watching football, lol. Anyway we did a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. Flew everyone down and put them up for a week. We got married on a Thursday. The Saturday before and after the wedding I made plans at a sports bar for everyone to watch football. To my surprise my wife converted to a BAMA fan on our wedding day and instead of telling me she showed me this during our wedding. My sister drew it on her hand.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.