Auburn stepping up and beating Bama ... possibility? (catch-all , barn thread)

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Re: Auburn stepping up and beating Bama ... possibility?

Dude said Bama would win by less than 6. Took a $20 bet on it, I really tried for more but he wouldn't go that route. I really feel bad for taking advantage of someone drinking but hey, I was drinking also. Why couldn't he be rich? :biggrin2:

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Re: Caption This gif Of Auburns DC BVG

I think that Phillip Marshall has been around the barn program for so long that an honest answer was actually shocking to him. He's accustomed to hearing lie after lie and he was probably shocked to hear something counter to the "everything's fine... nothing here to see" mantra.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Re: Auburn stepping up and beating Bama ... possibility?

Sniff Sniff Sniff...Smells like a barn door has been left open around here.

Last edited:

Crimson-Blitz

All-American
Jul 19, 2001
Hsv, AL, U.S.A.
Re: Auburn stepping up and beating Bama ... possibility? (catch-all barn thread)

If it happened, how would this affect the next year for you? I am a Bama fan through and through and nothing will ever change that but I have to admit it would be very soul crushing. I would avoid Barners for some time afterwards.
The only unanswered question for Auburn is the number of minutes after the Iron Bowl that it takes to fire Cheezenick.

ScottInPinson

Scout Team
Jan 8, 2010
Pinson, Alabama, United States
Re: Caption This gif Of Auburns DC BVG

http://www.change.org/petitions/remove-jay-jacobs-as-auburn-s-athletic-director#share Scroll down to where it says supporters and click on latest...Patrick Dye signed the petition...Gotta be a joke unless his wife is already pouring his bourbon this morning.

Patrick Dye NOTASULGA, AL

• 5 minutes ago
  • Liked 0

Jay is a good christian man, but he ain't never been much of an athletic director in my eyes. If the University of Auburn Board of Directors would hire me, I would get this program headed in the direction it needs to go.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.