Thread: NEWBIE

BamaNation Second Team Bamatim15's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm new to Tidefans but have followed BAMA for many years (since 87). Born and raised in East Tennessee and walking amongest the orange of UT and VT, I proudly wear my Crimson! Since Coach Saban has arrived living around here and being a Bama fan can best be described as being a "Great White Shark in a goldfish bowl." I have made of few pay for the riding I took from 95 until 07 except for a couple sweets spots
    (02 and 05). I look forward to coming on here and talking some football and whatever else. I have been to several games in Tuscaloosa and have always enjoyed coming there. My family and friends sometimes give me a hard time about it and why I'm so crazy about it but there's just something about being at the campus walking around looking at everything. I don't know how to explain it since I didn't attend school there but it's kinda like going somewhere for the first time and once you're there you don't want to leave. I was lucky enough to be attending a game (Ol Miss in 99) and was able to make a deal were the company I worked for got to print the book titled, "Faith of the Crimson Tide" and later on we did " Crimson Nation". Sorry didn't mean to ramble on. Anyway glad to be here and ROLL TIDE ROLL!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: NEWBIE

Barner. (It was coming anyway, so I just got it out of the way!) -j/k . Welcome to the best Bama board on the web!
    P.S. I feel you about living in enemy territory, although its been pretty peaceful over here this year!
    Last edited by TideFan in AU; November 13th, 2012 at 12:03 PM.

BamaNation All-American Clubfitter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Welcome to TideFans. See your close to Bristol Motor Speedway. Been there several times but not in the last 10 yrs. Enjoy the board. Lots of good people. here.
    “What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment.”
    Coach Nick Saban.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Welcome.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

BamaNation Second Team Bamatim15's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm for sure not a barner. Believe I took the last man that called me that to jail. LOL. Yeah I'm about 20 minutes from Bristol speedway. I haven't been to a race there in several years. That's how I've been able to get Bama tickets. I get to tailgating with people and when they ask what part of Tennessee I'm from then they ask if I can get them tickets. There is one gentleman I met when Bama was playing at Legion Field in the late ninetys that I have gotten tickets for several times and we have become great friends. He has helped me get tickets several times. By the way what do you guys think tickets for the last home game will go for on the street. I've always wanted to bring my nephew to a game there. I took him to his first game this year when Bama thumped the vols but I want him to see Bryant Denny and maybe understand why I love it so.