Bamatim15

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Kingsport TN
Well I'm new to Tidefans but have followed BAMA for many years (since 87). Born and raised in East Tennessee and walking amongest the orange of UT and VT, I proudly wear my Crimson! Since Coach Saban has arrived living around here and being a Bama fan can best be described as being a "Great White Shark in a goldfish bowl." :biggrin2: I have made of few pay for the riding I took from 95 until 07 except for a couple sweets spots
(02 and 05). I look forward to coming on here and talking some football and whatever else. I have been to several games in Tuscaloosa and have always enjoyed coming there. My family and friends sometimes give me a hard time about it and why I'm so crazy about it but there's just something about being at the campus walking around looking at everything. I don't know how to explain it since I didn't attend school there but it's kinda like going somewhere for the first time and once you're there you don't want to leave. I was lucky enough to be attending a game (Ol Miss in 99) and was able to make a deal were the company I worked for got to print the book titled, "Faith of the Crimson Tide" and later on we did " Crimson Nation". Sorry didn't mean to ramble on. Anyway glad to be here and ROLL TIDE ROLL!:BigA:

Bamatim15

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Kingsport TN
I'm for sure not a barner. Believe I took the last man that called me that to jail. :eek2: LOL. Yeah I'm about 20 minutes from Bristol speedway. I haven't been to a race there in several years. That's how I've been able to get Bama tickets. I get to tailgating with people and when they ask what part of Tennessee I'm from then they ask if I can get them tickets. There is one gentleman I met when Bama was playing at Legion Field in the late ninetys that I have gotten tickets for several times and we have become great friends. He has helped me get tickets several times. By the way what do you guys think tickets for the last home game will go for on the street. I've always wanted to bring my nephew to a game there. I took him to his first game this year when Bama thumped the vols but I want him to see Bryant Denny and maybe understand why I love it so.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.