Les Miles: " SEC Champions Should Get Great Consideration For NC Game"

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
There actually is a chance for LSU to win the West. If we lose to AU [shudder], and LSU and TAMU finish in a three-way tie with us at 6-2, we would be eliminated first by having 2 division losses and LSU beat A&M.

LSU has to have a three-way tie. A tie only with Alabama goes to us.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I know one thing. Since the loss I've witnessed the extreme love/hate affair people have with Alabama. Since the loss I've heard some of the most extreme scenarios for Alabama.

On both the national and local sports talk radio I've heard predictions that Alabama will lose to Auburn and end up in the Outback Bowl. If we do still make it to Atlanta Georgia is going to run us off the field. I've heard that Alabama was nothing more than a pretender all year and the only two teams that have really "played anybody" in the West is LSU and aTm. You gotta have tough skin being a Bama fan folks. All it takes is one loss and you go from the penthouse to sucking pretty quick......how about instantly.

Oh, and let's not forget "those" in the media suggesting CNS retire. LOL!

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
BB, We've basically played one bad quarter of football all year long but oh how the haters loved every second of it.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
I know one thing. Since the loss I've witnessed the extreme love/hate affair people have with Alabama. Since the loss I've heard some of the most extreme scenarios for Alabama.

On both the national and local sports talk radio I've heard predictions that Alabama will lose to Auburn and end up in the Outback Bowl. If we do still make it to Atlanta Georgia is going to run us off the field. I've heard that Alabama was nothing more than a pretender all year and the only two teams that have really "played anybody" in the West is LSU and aTm. You gotta have tough skin being a Bama fan folks. All it takes is one loss and you go from the penthouse to sucking pretty quick......how about instantly.
haters gonna hate.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Miles may have some selfish motive in making the statement, but he also knows that a one-loss SEC title team keeps the SEC at the forefront of college football.

I know nobody wants to see us slide in the the BCS and win it, except Bama fans, but really it's good for the SEC for us to keep winning it and he knows that helps him next year or the next or the...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.